Broncos sign Matt Lodge on one-year deal

Wasn’t contracted to another NRL club so doesn’t apply here I think.

It applies to all contracts, I believe. But he does have the option to waiver the cooling off period like what some players have done.

It applies to all contracts, I believe. But he does have the option to waiver the cooling off period like what some players have done.

It doesn’t apply when signing an extension for your current club IIRC. But I’m too lazy to look up the rules. Someone do it for me *waves arm lazily around*.

Moga made breaks, scored tries didn’t slip over every run and was making the most meters in our whole team. What has Pearson done absolutely nothing.

He is no Moga is he

images

Moga made breaks, scored tries didn’t slip over every run and was making the most meters in our whole team. What has Pearson done absolutely nothing.

Well it's a little difficult for a player to do something when they aren't getting picked in the first grade squad.

Usually the ability to make a dent in the NRL requires actually being picked.. And let's not pretend it didn't take Moga most of the season to start to even come close to coming good and even then was still producing brain fart after fart.

Prior to coming here, what exactly had Moga achieved? Apart from a few solid games and being touted as the next Izzy/Inglis?

Well it's a little difficult for a player to do something when they aren't getting picked in the first grade squad.

Usually the ability to make a dent in the NRL requires actually being picked.. And let's not pretend it didn't take Moga most of the season to start to even come close to coming good and even then was still producing brain fart after fart.

Throw in defensive lapses and a tendency to give away stupid penalties and his outside man rarely saw ball in gifted opportunities.

I wasn't sure what attribute of mogas was worse, his concrete block knees or his blocked brain.

Yet you were one of the ones pushing for his inclusion in the side and you drop off him after only a couple of games...

You are terribly inconsistent with your views.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Behold
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • Stix
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.