OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Maybe his labour hire company can find him another gig😳 after reading what his responses were in court id say he's fucking clueless....probably just a token board member
I keep hearing about this but don’t remember it. What’s the story here

P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020
I keep hearing about this but don’t remember it. What’s the story here
Was part owner and director of a scum labour hire company....sold his stake at a tidy profit.....while the workers were getting ripped off....bought back in to company couple months later.....not sure if case is still ongoing......his responses were basically not having a clue what went on......

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Was part owner and director of a scum labour hire company....sold his stake at a tidy profit.....while the workers were getting ripped off....bought back in to company couple months later.....not sure if case is still ongoing......his responses were basically not having a clue what went on......
Bought back in after it tanked?

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008

Bought back in after it tanked?
No, he and the co-owner sold the business for $10 million. He came back in later and prior to it tanking apparently in an on and off position as director. He also partly bought back into the business, but I don't know how big a stake.

So he and his partner built up a good business, sold it at a great price and the new owners a global recruitment company call Fircroft apparently ran it into the ground.

Last edited:
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Mansour over oates everyday!!!
I wouldnt put it past these pricks to bring hoffman and norman back🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Hehe yeah the club rolls out Hoffman, Norman, D.Taylor, A.Sims, Hunt as halfback and an extension of Boyd and say, the fans have spoken and we’ve listened, we’ve bought back the farm.

Sirlee oldman

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Dec 6, 2015
Hehe yeah the club rolls out Hoffman, Norman, D.Taylor, A.Sims, Hunt as halfback and an extension of Boyd and say, the fans have spoken and we’ve listened, we’ve bought back the farm.
What a pointless post

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Quality Qld spine players running around at other clubs so far in 2021:

C.Smith (Broncos fan growing up)
Grant (Broncos fan growing up)
Mahoney
DCE
Taylor (Former Bronco)
Foegarty
Hunt (Former Bronco)
Holmes
Ponga (Former Bronco Junior - very short time but still)
Munster (Huge Broncos fan growing up)
Allan (Hopefully returning but Former Bronco)
Brimson

How the heck do you miss out on ALL of these guys / lose them so that you end up with a spine like what our side has? Who the heck is responsible for recruitment and retention, they suck!

DCE was at Redcliffe and Wests premiership Colts side in 2008.

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
Just watched a video Chris Garry shared of him interviewing Su’a. He has a good attitude about things it seems, if they offered him a contract he would come back easily.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Is he any good?

Very good operator and keeps a low profile. Questionable decision on the gender reveal thing for me. He's moved up the chain of command and is now a leader at the club.

Last edited:
P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Very good operator and keeps a low profile. Questionable decision on the gender reveal thing for me. He's moved up the chain of command and is now a leader at the club.
A positive in this shit show then .

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
I feel like I could have a pretty decent guess at the answer
2 most notable accomplishments seem to be:

- Brokered a deal to get Fifita back from
Bali so he could not put in during the season and then fly the coup (yes, I understand hindsight is 20/20), and;
- Sanctioned the Kayla and Darius party to celebrate the success that was season 2020.

But hey; hopefully I’m just not in the know and he’s a superstar.

Last edited:
Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
2 most notable accomplishments seem to be:

- Brokered a deal to get Fifita back from
Bali so he could not put in during the season and then fly the coup (yes, I understand hindsight is 20/20), and;
- Sanctioned the Kayla and Darius party to celebrate the success that was season 2020.

But hey; hopefully I’m just not in the know and he’s a superstar.
can't blame him for fifita

but can certainly call him shit for brains for the gender reveal at the end of our sterling 2020 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• marw
  • Manofoneway
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.