Re: Broncos Vs. Panthers - Telecast Discussion

Terrible end to the game we never deserved that no enthusiam no intensity

Sims is gone for another month there.

Henjak = furious.

Thanks to the terrible refs as well

Refs didn't help, but we were our own worst enemy tonight.

That Yow Yeh no try cost us.

Can't help but be angry at that ref call in the first half. Odds are Penrith wouldn't have got their intercept if it were a try. Really changes is everything. We were bad though.

We were really bad, can't believe we didn't lose by more TBH. Hopefully that will shake them up a bit & help them realise there is lots of improvement needed.

I am a banana.

WTF was that???? No one foward ran onto the ball, I honestly cant believe our attack!!!! How many fucking times did we loose the ball in good field position. FFS McCollough pass the ball to Lockyer straight away instead of behind him!!!!!

I am so pissed of atm, all the hard work we have done the last 6 weeks has been undone because the fucking lazy fowards were to fucking soft to run the ball hard and make metres. Sims wtf u lazy ****, get up instead of laying on the ground and letting the ugly **** score a soft try.

FARK FARK FARK, that was a huge oppurtunity to break into the top 4 and we blew it. Now we have to go to Parramatta stadium and win otherwise good bye top 8 !@!@!@!@!@!@

and ref decisions. Lets not just ingore the fact the refs cost us dearly.
We still would have won with the right attitude but we might of won even with that attitude if the refs didn't stuff us over, worst ref performance I've seen in a while.

Aye.

Most of the forwards up the middle weren't getting through the tough yards and a few plays by Wallace really hurt us.

This is a result we'll look back on and say we should've won.

Big Pete said:
Aye.

Most of the forwards up the middle weren't getting through the tough yards and a few plays by Wallace really hurt us.

This is a result we'll look back on and say we should've won.

Like the Knights, Raiders, Bulldogs ect games. These shit games are going to cost us big time at the back end of the season unless we pick our act up!!!!!!!!!!!

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Foordy
  • HarryAllan7
  • eggstar10
  • Cavalo
  • sooticus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Gaz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.