12.Thaiday
13.Gillett

14.Hunt
15.Sims
16.Lui
17.Setu
18.McGuire
19.Copley

This! I want to see Copley and Hoffman in, no Norman. I think Hoffman will be better at FB then Norman.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Foordy said:
Mister Wright said:
Our forwards were a lot better on Friday night. If we had of had that go forward against the Roosters it would have been a different story imo.

Against the Roosters we were in a position to score all night, we attacked their line a fair bit, but we couldn't execute. bad passes, dropped balls, wrong options etc.

We also let them stay down their end far too often also. We were much better getting out of our own half against the Dragons. Definitely need to see that intensity against the Sharks.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
With 5 players back, if we bring the same intensity into the shark games we will 100%.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Official Team

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Antonio Winterstein
3. Matt Gillett
4. Israel Folau
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Darren Lockyer (c)
7. Peter Wallace
8. Dunamis Lui
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Mitchell Dodds
11. Lagi Setu
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Alex Glenn

Interchange:
14. Gerard Beale
15. Ben Te'o
16. Scott Anderson
17. Nick Kenny
18. Ben Hunt
19. Corey Norman
Coach: Ivan Henjak

http://www.broncos.com.au/default.aspx? ... y&id=24470

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
So Sims gone again ... I would drop Beale off that bench and have either Norman or Hunt. Also Kenny and Anderson obviously need to step up. naming them on the Bench could be a message from Henjak.

I wonder why Gillett got named in the centers with Glenn at lock and not the other way around, although i think the will alternate during the game.

Overall, i think it is pretty solid team. the backline looks far superior with Winterstein, Folau and Yow Yeh all back

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
actually as much as i would like to see Norman stay at fullback. i like the team.I am expecting to see Norman and Beale dropped.

Lui rewarded for his effort with a start. Gillett and glenn both can play 80minutes so both have a 80 position granted Glenn and Gillett should be swapped, Gillett in the middle could work wonders he has speed footwork can offload to his winger now.

Hoffman has his chance to show why he should be starting fullback week in and week out and Hunt is now getting game time weekly.

Only confusing part is SIMS! where is he? Injured?

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Interesting line up. Bet it'll be changed before match day though.

No Sims? Interesting.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
draggx said:
Official Team

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Antonio Winterstein
3. Matt Gillett
4. Israel Folau
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Darren Lockyer (c)
7. Peter Wallace
8. Dunamis Lui
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Mitchell Dodds
11. Lagi Setu
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Alex Glenn

Interchange:
14. Gerard Beale
15. Ben Te'o
16. Scott Anderson
17. Nick Kenny
18. Ben Hunt
19. Corey Norman
Coach: Ivan Henjak

http://www.broncos.com.au/default.aspx? ... y&id=24470

I can see Gillett and Glenn switching roles, but I don't know why he has Lui and Dodds starting? Perhaps he is just playing silly buggers, trying to mess with Stuarts head.

Swap Kenny and Anderson with Lui and Dodds, drop Beale off the bench for Ben Hunt and thats the team I would play.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
This is a good team considering. Lets see if Dodds can get himself even more involved this game.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I think Kenny and Anderson have been moved to the bench to help prevent our go-forward once our starters are on the bench ... could work..

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
The thing I find most interesting with this team is the starting front row - that would have to be the least experienced Round 6 front row in the history of the game!

I don't mind seeing Hoffman get a go at fullback - as long as this isn't going to be a one game in one game out thing with him and Norman.

W

whatever

BRL Player
Aug 26, 2009
Scotty said:
I can see Gillett and Glenn switching roles, but I don't know why he has Lui and Dodds starting? Perhaps he is just playing silly buggers, trying to mess with Stuarts head.

Swap Kenny and Anderson with Lui and Dodds, drop Beale off the bench for Ben Hunt and thats the team I would play.

I agree with this. Not sure where the Beale love comes from personally. I'd probably stick with Norman at fullback, though I haven't seen enough of Hoffman to know whether he is the better pick.

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Why has Sim's been dropped? He only played like 30mins against the dragons and made good metre's. I think drop Sims for Dodds.

Disapointed Norman didnt keep the number 1 now that we finally have a good backline.

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Watch the broncos destroy Gillet's offloading skills and work ethic and turn him into another utility

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Keep in mind Michaels is ment to be back this week and was not named.....

Party on Fans!!!!

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
QUEENSLANDER said:
Watch the broncos destroy Gillet's offloading skills and work ethic and turn him into another utility

or watch him offload to Winter and see winter do his sprint down the side lines.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • kwomo
  • KickHaas
  • Organix
  • Gaz
  • thenry
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.