Broncos Vs Sharks - Team lists, pre & post game discusson

Hodges better lift his game. I thoroughly disagree with all who say he's been good this year, or have been making excuses for him.

Hopefully the wake up call he got from this suspension will snap his extremely low IQ into gear and he actually plays football.

the biggest thing he will add tomorrow is getting in at dummy half and getting the sharks rolling back.
hopefully this can help our forwards get over the top of a team and let the backs do their work.

So long as Hodges picks his time to run from dummyhalf better. He tends to do it all the time, even when defences are ready for it.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
I will have money on the Sharks, our pack will feel vindicated by the lack of axe-weilding and the Sharkies props will bash us.
Wow and you call yourself a fan? [icon_thumbs_do

Webcke said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:
I will have money on the Sharks, our pack will feel vindicated by the lack of axe-weilding and the Sharkies props will bash us.

Just because you are a fan, doesn't mean you have to place money on your own side. In fact, if you place a small amount of money on the opposition, it's a win/win situation for you whether the Broncos win or lose. icon_thumbs_u

Alec said:
Webcke said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:

Just because you are a fan, doesn't mean you have to place money on your own side. In fact, if you place a small amount of money on the opposition, it's a win/win situation for you whether the Broncos win or lose. icon_thumbs_u

When it comes to betting you really should bet with your head and not with your heart, but in saying that its questionable about it being a win/win situation IMO. If you bet on the Broncos and they win thats win win, but if you bet against the Broncos and their opposition get up, you may make a profit(which really only makes the loss seem better) but the side you support loses [icon_thumbs_do I know which I would rather. But again, betting is about getting the best return for your bet so at the end of the day I don't see how you can claim someone isn't a fan of a side just because they bet against that side, are you saying if the Broncos were paying 1.00 and the storm at present were paying something crazy like 5.15 you wouldn't take the storm? As long as Alec continues to support the side 110% outside of the bets then theres no problems.

On this match From a betting perspective I favor the the Broncos, the Broncos have won 6 of the past 8 matches between the two clubs and Cronulla has only won 1 match from 8 matches at Suncorp, question is do you see the value in backing them, thats really only a question you can decide.

Hmmm just saw Locky on the news visiting aboriginal kids in Doomadgee (i'm sure thats what was said) in the Gulf.
I wonder if he is still playing tomorrow, doesn't seem to be the normal prep for a Friday game. [icon_shru

Private Jet, no check in. Saves lots of time.

The Stain will do his bet to shorten the stay I bet.

I will be cheering like I always do but I just see the start on the Sharks who 9/10 engage the opposition in a tight arm wrestle as easy money, there forwards were good last week against the Knights ours were atrocious against a bunch of park footballers in Townsville.

I'll be at the match. On the eastern stand just near the try line, bad spot, I know! :shock:

Where do all u guys sit at the matches? I'll be looking out for you!

By the way, what has happened to PJ Marsh. Is he injured or something?

Bronco_for_life said:
I'll be at the match. On the eastern stand just near the try line, bad spot, I know! :shock:

Marsh has been playing in QLD Cup these last couple of week. And he has been doing very well there from what I've heard.

Alec said:
Bronco_for_life said:

Marsh has been playing in QLD Cup these last couple of week. And he has been doing very well there from what I've heard.

That he certainly has, I'd be disappointed if there isn't room found for him in the side if we again disappoint.

Alec said:
Webcke said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:

Yeah but if the Broncos get up and you have money on the opposition, thats the worst!! I can never bet against my teams cause if they win im kicking myself and it takes a little away from the win personally, and I know from experience!!

Yea here it is.
1 Josh Hoffman
2 Mitch Rivett
3 Will Tupou
4 Gerard Beale
5 Jharal Yow Yeh
6 Jared Kahu
7 Ben Hunt
8 Josh McGuire
9 Andrew McCullough
10 Mitchell Dodds
11 Matt Handcock
12 Troyden Watene
13 Alex Glenn (C)
Interchange
14 Matt Gillett
15 Dunamis Lui
16 Jeremiah Walters
17 Brendon Gibb

Active Now

• Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skathen
  • Battler
  • Ondi
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.