Broncos Vs Sharks - Team lists, pre & post game discusson

Had a dream last night that when the nein coverage started up they displayed the final score, which was Broncos 20, and then afte ra short delay they displayed the Sharks 53. :( I was really angry with Nein for ruining a match and the Broncos for losing.

Very excited about tonight. I'm confident we're going to put on a good show. The players need to step up and Cronulla are a good test. We've got a lot to play for.

Yep, it all comes down to attitude. If the Broncos are on their game they will win. I'm confident of that.

Yeah looking forward to tonight... I'm hoping its thye turn around we need. Should (I stress the word should) be a good game.

Mr BB will be watching in a corporate box with some of his clients - without me [icon_thumbs_do

GCBRONCO said:
Alec said:
Bronco_for_life said:
I'll be at the match. On the eastern stand just near the try line, bad spot, I know! :shock:

Where do all u guys sit at the matches? I'll be looking out for you!

By the way, what has happened to PJ Marsh. Is he injured or something?

Marsh has been playing in QLD Cup these last couple of week. And he has been doing very well there from what I've heard.

That he certainly has, I'd be disappointed if there isn't room found for him in the side if we again disappoint.
Thanks guys, I thought he had been playing in the lower grades. I for one hope he is the main hooker next season!

I thought Gallen was always going to play.

If bird plays we run at him all day, shut down their kicking game and we win.

Whats the weather like so far up there today?

thats good to hear, if the ground was wet and soft it gives the Sharks more chances of winning. less points scored = Sharks winning. I feel confident of a broncos win now.

My weather reporter at Lang Park just said it's pissing down raining there now. I jinxed it! LOL

I don't understand why the wet weather will help the sharks?? I have seen the Broncos play some great football in the rain.

Beads6 said:
I don't understand why the wet weather will help the sharks?? I have seen the Broncos play some great football in the rain.

Hmmm ... not good for knees. [icon_pray.

spoonbled said:
thats good to hear, if the ground was wet and soft it gives the Sharks more chances of winning. less points scored = Sharks winning. I feel confident of a broncos win now.

Hell no! For some reason, the Broncos of recent seasons play great attacking footy in the wet.

I remember last year's SOAKED monday night game against the Tigs. I thought the same thing, that we'd lose in a game featureing three tries max, but we ran 36 points through them!

mick! said:
spoonbled said:

Hell no! For some reason, the Broncos of recent seasons play great attacking footy in the wet.

I remember last year's SOAKED monday night game against the Tigs. I thought the same thing, that we'd lose in a game featureing three tries max, but we ran 36 points through them!

That was a bloody awesome game too. We got a huge crowd for a wet Monday night and the boys put on a real show.

as long as our kicking game isnt affected we should be ok. im just worried that they will get into a slow yardage game with the sharks and they have been winning all the close matches.

Dont know whether the wet ball will help them with scoring all their tries from kicks.

if its wet i expect Hodges, Manihera to take a lot of pressure of the forwards with their good dummy half runs.

I am concerned about Hodges tonight. 6 weeks is a loooooong time, coming back against a top 4 team and his inability to undertsnad his limitations at times= danger.

fingers-crossed.

yeh, but i think he knows he owes his team so he will dig in. only probalem will be his fitness. and hope the rest of the guys dont expect him to take over and lead the way like they do when locky returns.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.