Broncos vs Wynnum Manly Seagulls

LIVESTREAM YOUTUBE:

Wynnum trial team

LATE CHANGES: Te Maire Martin in, Tyrone Roberts (sick) out. Deine Mariner in, Ethan Quai Ward (leg) out. Gamble onto bench.

SEAGULLS SQUAD

Aaron Rockley
Bailey Hartwig
Ben Farr
Braden Whittaker
Brandon Jackonia
Caleb Daunt
Clayton Mack
Daine Spencer
Dredin Sorenson
EJ Lui
Ethan Malt
Felix Faatilli
Harrison Graham
Jack Bowyer
Jacob Sturt
James Robinson
Jayden Connors
Kalolo Saitaua
Kelepi Faukafa
Kyle Coghill
Lachlan Lee
Luke Bateman
Mathew Lyons
Matiu Love-Henry
Max Elliott
Max Plath
Nofoasa Malutoa
Ryan O’Keefe
Sam Scarlett
Sione Hopoate
Tom Farr
Tristan Hope
Sebastian Winters-Chang

11.15am: Harvey Norman Under 19 girls – Wynnum Manly Seagulls v Norths Devils
12.50pm: Cyril Connell Challenge – Wynnum Manly Seagulls v Norths Devils
2.15pm: Auswide Bank Mal Meninga Cup – Wynnum Manly Seagulls v Norths Devils
4pm: NRL trial match – Wynnum Manly Seagulls v Brisbane Broncos

STREAMING ON SEAGULLS TV (not on Fox/Kayo):

ALSO STREAMING ON FACEBOOK:

These preseason games will be broadcast on Fox/Kayo. In QLD time:

Feb 12, 7.10pm: NRL All Stars (also on Channel 9)
Feb 19, 7pm: Broncos v Titans
Feb 26, 8pm: Broncos v Cowboys

Other matches in AEDT. Subtract an hour for QLD:

6pm — Friday February 18: Roosters vs Raiders
8pm — Friday February 18: Tigers vs Sea Eagles
4pm — Saturday February 19: Storm vs Warriors
6pm — Saturday February 19: Rabbitohs vs Cowboys
4pm — Sunday February 20: Panthers vs Sharks
6pm — Sunday February 20: Eels vs Dragons
7pm — Monday February 21: Bulldogs vs Knights
6pm — Friday February 25: Sea Eagles vs Raiders
8pm — Friday February 25: Roosters vs Tigers
3pm — Saturday February 26: Warriors vs Titans
5pm — Saturday February 26: Panthers vs Eels
7pm — Saturday February 26: Rabbitohs vs Dragons
5.45pm — Sunday February 27: Storm vs Knights
7pm — Monday February 28: Sharks vs Bulldogs

Attachments

• Broncos-2022-Game-Web-Banner-720-x-180-px.png
    Broncos-2022-Game-Web-Banner-720-x-180-px.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 2,654
My only concern about mam is that it is incredibly easy for opposition fans to come up with a slanderous nickname. I hope he can weather the storm.

Like wham bam thank you ?

Now I have had my fucken rant. What about Ezra. I feel like we are just waiting for the end of the year to pretend like he will be any more ready than he already is. Why not put him in and give him and Reynolds 3 years to have a genuine crack at a premiership whilst 1,9 fall into place.
But..... I thought we were waiting for our 1 to develop 🤪

People carrying on a bit in here after towelling up a bunch of blokes who are most likely out doing a bit of paving today (or whatever else their day jobs are away from footy)

People carrying on a bit in here after towelling up a bunch of blokes who are most likely out doing a bit of paving today (or whatever else their day jobs are away from footy)
You should change your username to BroncosFever (but not in trial matches).

Putting them to the sword is infinitely better than playing out an underwhelming draw with them, like we did 12 months ago.

I don't think too many people are expecting that sort of performance against NRL clubs, I just think there is a lot of excitement having the football back and us not being completely shit.

Hence why there is wisdom in having Reynolds out there for the next two trials to get a gauge for who be most suitable to partner him. Having the different options on the field together (without Reynolds) to see who plays "best" will be mostly irrelevant, as playing together as two #6's will be completely different to playing next to Reynolds. I'd like to see next trial have all the candidates get a chance next to Reynolds, with the best two getting a half each next to Reynolds in the final trial. I know it's a risk giving Reynolds two full trials, but this is the first time any of them will be playing an actual game next to him so the more time to test out the combinations, the better.

For me it's that we actually did towel them up. In years gone by, we would have hit 20 or so and gone into cruise control. I don't think anyone is realistically expecting them to do the same to an NRL quality side round 1, but the obvious attitude change in the players and team as a whole is definitely something to get excited about.

For me it's that we actually did towel them up. In years gone by, we would have hit 20 or so and gone into cruise control. I don't think anyone is realistically expecting them to do the same to an NRL quality side round 1, but the obvious attitude change in the players and team as a whole is definitely something to get excited about.
To be honest for me it wasn’t even just that, it was just relief that we didn’t lose or draw.

Am I mistaken or did they beat us 1 or 2 years ago in the same trial?

Am I mistaken or did they beat us 1 or 2 years ago in the same trial?
Two years ago.

Here was the team:

Brisbane Broncos
1. Guy Hamilton 2. Ilikena Vudogo 3. Vaea Vaea 4. Bessie Aufaga-Toomaga 5. Jonathon Reuben 6. Darren Nicholls 7. Tyson Gamble 8. Pride Petterson-Robati 9. Kobe Hetherington 10. Jack Martin 11. Teurui Robati 12. Brendan Piakura 13. Brandon Lee

Interchange: 14. Cole Waaka 15. Damon Somerville 16. Joshua James 17. Mahpala Ah Chong 18. Danny Heenan 19. Darcy Maroske

you're right ... but then there are those other people that react like we put out our very best side in this match, when the reality is that the vast majority of the team that we put out have spent the last few years (or less) playing mainly in the QLD or NSW Cup comps themselves

Active Now

• Morepudding
  • ostin86
  • lynx000
  • Broncorob
  • Waynesaurus
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Redfern_1980
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • Volvo Driver
  • whykickamoocow
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Redux
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • cento
  • Aldo
  • Astro
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.