OFFICIAL Bullemor hatches plot with other club and is gone

for a start they play different roles to Bullemore.

secondly this was instigated by Bullemore, not the club. we want to keep him
I'm well aware. It's more the overall direction of who we are keeping and moving forward with. He wanted more game time and he wasn't getting it for whatever reason. He's by far our best bench prop. Meanwhile flogler and kennedy are both complete jokes in comparison and taking up precious space.

for a start they play different roles to Bullemore.

secondly this was instigated by Bullemore, not the club. we want to keep him
Sounds a lot like Dearden all over again. At first glance it looks like didn't rate him, or at least as highly as his peers - in bang for buck. Or maybe it's a cultural fit. Something we can't see, and will never know. He's been sharing a house with Turps and Kotoni. Maybe there's a story there.

I'm sorry he didn't work out, but Kevvie's seen enough of him now to know. Good luck to him, anyway. I'm sure Sydney's a better fit for his long term career ambitions, given his education.

Speaking of which, he needs to get in a room with Martin Lang, and pay attention to protecting his assets up top. He might need them one day after he hangs up his boots.

Oh, in case you don't know what happened to Martin Lang:

Forward Ethan Bullemor has been released from his contract with the Brisbane Broncos, effective immediately.​

Broncos Football & Performance Director Ben Ikin said: “Ethan has been presented with a good opportunity elsewhere and we wish him all the best as he moves on to a new challenge.
😞

Disappointing as he was one of my favourites when on the field this year. Explosive and hard to tackle with a good head on his shoulders. He will be an asset to Manly, that is for sure. Losing him and I imagine Levi leaves 3 spots in our top 30 for next year. Billy Walters would have one spot, a senior forward (Ryan James, Dylan Napa or Marty Tapau seem to be the options) and hopefully a fullback. In my opinion Billy should sign a train and trial deal and we should keep Levi. I have no idea what we do for fullback next year.
No one is having a sneaky thought on Sims? 🤔

Bulle, Lodge and TPJ were always at Paddo merlo together. Could be the old ‘hang with the dawgs and catch fleas’ scenario where he was rogue or problematic with administration during discussions.

Bulle, Lodge and TPJ were always at Paddo merlo together. Could be the old ‘hang with the dawgs and catch fleas’ scenario where he was rogue or problematic with administration during discussions.
Oh interesting.. didn't know that.

First of all Bullemor is the most sensible conservative bloke in the world. He's studying advanced economics- hardly hell raiser.

Second he's on the same money as Jensen so there is no economic reason to let him go- he isn't freeing up much at all.

It's disappointing because I think he's a great point of difference in forwards. He's the fastest at the club over 10m and is smart and contributes to the place.

First of all Bullemor is the most sensible conservative bloke in the world. He's studying advanced economics- hardly hell raiser.

Second he's on the same money as Jensen so there is no economic reason to let him go- he isn't freeing up much at all.

It's disappointing because I think he's a great point of difference in forwards. He's the fastest at the club over 10m and is smart and contributes to the place.
Advanced economics, hardly a hell raiser!!?
I work for an investment bank, I’d say the economists are the ones that raise hell the most. Probable the most into Coca Cola too…

I wouldn’t use what folk study or have studied as a beacon for attitudes and behaviours.

I work for an investment bank, I’d say the economists are the ones that raise hell the most. Probable the most into Coca Cola too…

I wouldn’t use what folk study or have studied as a beacon for attitudes and behaviours.

I have spent a lot of time with him. He is like Carrigan he's the most conservative person in the world. You don't even need to check where he is or what he's doing- he's studying if he's not training like a crazy person.

What a f'n joke

Why release THE BULL?!!!

Who we going to replace him with? Ryan James or some crap?

Yep, I worked with this bloke at a major stockbroker in '87 right after the crash. He was one of the oldest in the office at the time. Everyone was being let go in batches at lunch on Friday, after which we'd get on the piss and then come back shitfaced. I remember when it was his turn. He got a stockwhip as a parting gift - my idea - which he loved. I ended up cracking a *** out of his mouth in front of the whole office, which he egged on. Smacked him right across the face first time. Didn't flinch. That's how wasted he was.

Probably nothing in that story would happen today.

Streaker

Forward Ethan Bullemor has been released from his contract with the Brisbane Broncos, effective immediately.​

Broncos Football & Performance Director Ben Ikin said: “Ethan has been presented with a good opportunity elsewhere and we wish him all the best as he moves on to a new challenge.

So I would like to know how in this salary cap world where teams are only allowed to talk about contract values for seasons where the player is off contract (ie 2023 for Bullemor), how can Bullemor present an offer to the Broncos for 2022 unless he has been talking figures with Manly without getting consent from the Broncos to do so.

Also it would seem all the talk that occurred from Matterson walking out on the tigers for a bigger deal disappeared... otherwise Bull's first year at Manly should be the $200k or so that he's on at the Broncos... but I daresay he's pocketed himself a $400k plus deal starting next year.

Salary cap and contracts within the NRL a joke as usual

So I would like to know how in this salary cap world where teams are only allowed to talk about contract values for seasons where the player is off contract (ie 2023 for Bullemor), how can Bullemor present an offer to the Broncos for 2022 unless he has been talking figures with Manly without getting consent from the Broncos to do so.

Also it would seem all the talk that occurred from Matterson walking out on the tigers for a bigger deal disappeared... otherwise Bull's first year at Manly should be the $200k or so that he's on at the Broncos... but I daresay he's pocketed himself a $400k plus deal starting next year.

Salary cap and contracts within the NRL a joke as usual
Curtis Sironen recently signed with a Super League club..

Could Bullemor play 80 mins on an edge like I tossed up that he could do for Broncos?

I would have reaaaally liked this next year

11. Capewell
12. Bullemor
13. Carrigan

Outside of the tries he scored (where most of the work was done for him), he isn't all that people in here make him out to be

Curtis Sironen recently signed with a Super League club..

Could Bullemor play 80 mins on an edge like I tossed up that he could do for Broncos?

I would have reaaaally liked this next year

11. Capewell
12. Bullemor
13. Carrigan

Carrigan is not good at lock and Bullemore is more effective in the middle.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Evander
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.