OFFICIAL Bullemor hatches plot with other club and is gone

Put him down for a spot on the bench for origin next year, always seems the way when we loose someone in this manner

He did for the other 24 rounds though

although i see where you are coming from, i personally disagree.

IMO, he treated him like a young talented developing player competing with other young talented developing players competing for very few spots.

unfortunately, the state of play ATM is that if a player isn't playing in the NRL there is a good chance they're not playing at all (bubbles, lockdowns etc) and that can be problematic as well.

although i see where you are coming from, i personally disagree.

IMO, he treated him like a young talented developing player competing with other young talented developing players competing for very few spots.

unfortunately, the state of play ATM is that if a player isn't playing in the NRL there is a good chance they're not playing at all (bubbles, lockdowns etc) and that can be problematic as well.
I do see your point but overall I don’t think he was treated the way his form deserved.

The reason Garry gave doesn't really add up. There's got to be more to it than just can't guarantee him a spot because of players who aren't competing for the spot Bullemor would be playing in.

I do see your point but overall I don’t think he was treated the way his form deserved.

He wasn't. And that's the fucked part.

He was one of our better performing forwards, but he would then get dropped the next week. Get selected again when there's injuries, outperform players again and then get dropped again.

Walters has done nothing but **** him around this season.

He wasn't. And that's the fucked part.

He was one of our better performing forwards, but he would then get dropped the next week. Get selected again when there's injuries, outperform players again and then get dropped again.

Walters has done nothing but **** him around this season.
That's not true, probably unlucky on a few occasions but palasia , Hetherington and Robati did just aswell. Even willison was solid. He put in some good performances ,but I didn't think he was miles ahead of the others to keep his spot.
It's a real shame because I really like him and think he could compliment our other forwards, but if he isn't prepared to stick around and fight for his spot then good luck to him.

Ikin says:

“Ethan has been in the Broncos’ system for a long time,” football chief Ben Ikin said.

“He is a great young footballer with a bright future, but decided there was an opportunity for him elsewhere.

“After a lengthy conversation, the club decided to let him look elsewhere.”

Pretty confident he plays origin next year. He is going to carve up for Manly.

Disappointing as he was one of my favourites when on the field this year. Explosive and hard to tackle with a good head on his shoulders. He will be an asset to Manly, that is for sure. Losing him and I imagine Levi leaves 3 spots in our top 30 for next year. Billy Walters would have one spot, a senior forward (Ryan James, Dylan Napa or Marty Tapau seem to be the options) and hopefully a fullback. In my opinion Billy should sign a train and trial deal and we should keep Levi. I have no idea what we do for fullback next year.

Unless there are behavioural or attitude issues, I do not get this decision at all (or unless Bull is the one seeking the out because he has some opportunity that can be exploited in Sydney). He looks to be a developing middle forward who is not on big money. Why get rid of him and sign a journey man forward from the Cowboys???
Him wanting out may not be so outlandish.

Weren't there whispers last year that he was almost off to Canberra on a loan deal... then he eventually took up his option which was only for this year.

Potentially he's just not as committed to the cause as some of the other players.

Potentially he looked across and saw Haas, Pat, Flegler, Riki, TC, Willison, etc. competing with him and is happier to move on given that he's not only competing with them for spots in the 17, but also competing with them for cash under the cap.

At the end of the day decisions have to be made on who to keep and to balance the cap, because we cant spend unlimited cash like roosters and storm

I don't believe players were being jerked around by being in & out of the 17. Walters was blooding them, giving them some time, then resting them from the grind. It was a luxury to be able to finally do that as opposed to last year where we had no choice but to keep young, inexperienced players on the field and burn them out.

If that's not good enough for some players, and they want to take the easy way out, it's best for everyone we let them leave.

Can’t keep them all and we are stacked for middles currently. Think his defence still needs a lot of work, but he could be as good as anything attack-wise. Will probably excel at manly which will hurt but this is just the reality of the salary cap. I still think Flegler will come good eventually.

Can’t keep them all and we are stacked for middles currently. Think his defence still needs a lot of work, but he could be as good as anything attack-wise. Will probably excel at manly which will hurt but this is just the reality of the salary cap. I still think Flegler will come good eventually.

I think Flegs is already good with potential to become great.

glad we prioritise flogs like kennedy and flegler instead. thought we were past all this shit.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • NSW stables
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • Organix
  • Emanon
  • Wolfie
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • Rowdy124
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Brotherdu
  • Hurrijo
  • broncos4life
  • GCBRONCO
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.