NEWS Carrigan Boozing While Injured

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
He broke the rules, he set a bad example, there's no way you can deflect it. If literally anyone else did this your outlook would be completely different.

Obvious bias, as previously stated.

I dont get what i'm deflecting. I havent said he didnt do anything wrong 🤷‍♂️ Can you even read?

Its not even comparable to what idiots like Payne and your mate Kotoni have done on the grog.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Why are we even comparing Pat's minor indiscretion to Payne?

Because there was a post saying it was as bad as what Payne did when its just not. I dont have any dramas at all with them reading him the riot act over it. But it is pretty minor compared to the other shit thats come out over the last few years.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Because there was a post saying it was as bad as what Payne did when its just not. I dont have any dramas at all with them reading him the riot act over it. But it is pretty minor compared to the other shit thats come out over the last few years.

Fair enough...thats just plain wrong, comparing it to Hass/Kelly.

Kick in the arse for Pat.....make him do a few extra laps of the field at the end of training for the rest of the year. No further action needed.....

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Why the **** is this not kept in house? **** the media

I guess because like the Haas/Kelly incident, he's been stupid enough to be out in public doing it. There is clearly somebody going around who must know what the players are allowed and arent allowed to do and they are dobbing them in to the club. They need to be more aware of what they are doing.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Dobbing them into the club is one thing...how does it get in the media after that?

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
SRSLY.....???

We'd give this to the media???

Over It Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Does 3 beers even touch the sides? Does it even count as drinking? Seriously some of the jobs I’ve done if I was a doctor I would prescribe beer as a necessity to deal with it. Count it as a muscle relaxant idgaf it’s a beer ffs.

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Bloke sunk a few beers after a game he got injured, can't blame him. Wasn't making a fool of himself, didn't piss in his mouth, didn't bang out lines on the table. I hope the Kevvie conversation was "Mate, do that shit at home next time. OK, moving on... how's the knee feeling"
Going by Kevvies comments in the article I reckon this is exactly what he has said Pat.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I think in isolation they are pretty on par. Definitely not comparing the 2 rap sheets.

T

The Don

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2020
3 drinks isn’t drinking
It's a common rule in all sports teams. They aren't allowed to drink while injured unless the medical team/physio gives the all clear. Poor Pat just happens to be well recognised in Bris unfortunately. I have some mates who have done the same discretely. Funny watching them have a couple nervously.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Why the **** is this not kept in house? **** the media
BECAUSE WE ARE OWNED BY THE MEDIA
Seriously how fucking hard is it to comprehend that nothing is kept a secret at our club anymore

Unread

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Stix
  • leon.bott
  • TimWhatley
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  • Galah
  • Behold
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.