Cobbo: “I think he’s a nice guy but not a good coach”

How long does Kebbie have to prove he's more than just a good friend?

• It's over now

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • The trials

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First 6 weeks

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • Week 13

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • When it's clear we're not making the finals

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • His contract review

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • As long as he needs to rebuild the club

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This podcast was done last October supposedly and is just resurfacing because of reddit. You’d think if he was going for that upgrade you’re talking about it could’ve been done a lot more effectively.
You’d think the fact it was back in October might just save Kev.

But anyway if Kev ain’t a coach and he came 9th what does that make Holbrook?

A guy whose team has made the finals?

The tone of the second half of this thread has changed pretty dramatically.

Seems like everyone agrees Cobbo fucked up but maybe he is saying something that needed to be said?
Because it's coming in as a second opinion after Gamble, it's joining some dots and confirming what we all suspect. Emperor's new clothes.

Because it's coming in as a second opinion after Gamble, it's joining some dots and confirming what we all suspect. Emperor's new clothes.

Also not the only time the ‘good bloke’ part has been emphasised about Kev’s coaching.

Meninga is a shit coach too. It's about who's around him.

Bench this **** for a qcup team until his shitty contract expires though. The sooner we stamp these stupid ***** out, the better.

If I said my boss was not good at their job I don’t think I’d be coming in on Monday
Except in this work environment, the employees (players) hold more power than the supposed boss (coach et al)

if he's so dumb why is everyone believing him ?
Believing him about what? if you mean believing him about Kev being a dud coach then it’s because it’s been on display for years.

Meninga is a shit coach too. It's about who's around him.

Bench this **** for a qcup team until his shitty contract expires though. The sooner we stamp these stupid ***** out, the better.
So you want a shit coach? Theres a reason Maninga doesn’t coach NRL anymore

I’ll give you the answer to that after this year. If he can’t do anything with the spine he has now then he probably sucks. After Gambles comments I think you’re underestimating the fact that Kevvies best bit of coaching was signing Reynolds.

Its a terrible attitude to have. Comes from entitlement and not giving a shit to the impacts. A very common attitude with younger people these days. Subordinate behaviour with no respect.

I’ll give you the answer to that after this year. If he can’t do anything with the spine he has now then he probably sucks. After Gambles comments I think you’re underestimating the fact that Kevvies best bit of coaching was signing Reynolds.
No mate I 100% agree with you I was just poking shit at you cause you conveniently decided to pop in when trouble hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Fitzy
  • bert_lifts
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • upthebroncs
  • RolledOates
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  • Lazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Swordfish
  • teampjta
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.