[Confirmed] Hannant to Cowboys

Re: [Rumour] Hannant to Titans

there are some that believe the Griffins lets the players do as they please. turns out not to be the case with Hannant at least.

Well there is a definite lack of organisation, structure and discipline in our on the field effort so it wouldn't surprise me if that just reflects the off field/training attitude.

And how do you know this?

It does make some sense that Hannant could have said he should take more money elsewhere because it's a well known fact that Hannant wants to stay at the Broncos and he could be worried that Wallace is taking his spot. It could be the case and he might have just done it subconsciously.

Thaiday our captain last year stated that he wouldn't take a pay cut for us. That's worthy of sacking.

not pretty much the union representative giving a player his opinion on what he should be paid and telling him that family comes before club loyalty

this is all very petty.

griffin seems like the sook in it all.

@TripleM_NRL: Ben Hannant tells Triple M #NRL he does not want to leave the Brisbane Broncos #Origin

@TripleM_NRL: Ben Hannant tells Triple M #NRL he does not want to leave the Brisbane Broncos #Origin

Re-sign him, even if it means losing Wallace. Hannant is double the front rower Wallace is.

Re-sign him, even if it means losing Wallace. Hannant is double the front rower Wallace is.

Yes please. Happy to keep Wallace for fringe depth but Hannant is an asset, long in the tooth though he is. I hope we can come to terms.

Happy to re-sign him tbh, not a lot of good props off-contract next season, we'll need him.

Wallace has already signed on.

What happens with Kennedy will more than likely determine if we keep Hannant or not.

Unless Kennedy suddenly comes to life then i'd expect he'll move on, allowing us to keep Hannant.

Yep agreed and from what we've seen, I'd much rather it be Hannant.

The CM are reporting that the Broncos have offered Hannant a deal of only 100k for next season

Error Page

Be interesting to see how this pans out ?

Personally i reckon the Titans will offer him a better deal and he'll go.

Who are we trying to save the money for ... Boyd I gather?

backended deal worth 250k by third year.

still i feel 100k for next season is a bit of an insult to hannant. he's not the greatest prop in the world but he isnt a bottom of the barrell bloke either.

well yeah. "bit" of an insult is an understatement. though maybe they feel like he was overpaid for the last couple of years.

either way it seems like he'll be pushed to the titans.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Browny
  • Yellowfella
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.