[Confirmed] Hannant to Cowboys

Well.. that sucks..

There's no good forwards left on the market either, looks like we're rolling with the same starting lineup as this year (Parker at prop, Gillett at lock)

Bit of a shame as he is a top guy but I felt that he was on the outer and it was time to move on. He didn't contribute as much as he could've this year.

Thanks Ben

Antonio Kaufusi was granted a release from the Huddersfield Giants a few days ago. Only 29. Would be a good signing for us.

Well.. that sucks..

There's no good forwards left on the market either, looks like we're rolling with the same starting lineup as this year (Parker at prop, Gillett at lock)

well we'll have to hope Kennedy improves ten-fold ... or maybe Garbutt impresses during the pre-season and gets a shot.

it will also be a good opportunity for some of our younger props to get some game time in the top grade.

Antonio Kaufusi was granted a release from the Huddersfield Giants a few days ago. Only 29. Would be a good signing for us.

Agree entirely.

You need a big pack. See how the Rabbits and Cowboys just roll down the field.

The days of two wide running second rowers are over (thank you Jesus!)

Well, we certainly couldn't keep both Hannant and Kennedy. Just hope it ends up being the right choice.

Which side doesn't have that?

I meant two midget, weak, centre wannabe. second rowers (such as Glenn and Gillett), if you can't match it in the middle then you don't deserve a spot as a forward.

Souths, the Cows etc roll forward because they have a backrow that plays through the middle as well as out wide. Our backrow doesn't do that ever.

Our backrow sit out wide., They never venture in to take a hit up.

Can't wait till we unload one of Glenn or Gillett....waste of space.

"I know I had next year at the Giants but an opportunity has appeared back home for us which we want to pursue at this stage. I would like to thank all my coaches and team-mates for a most enjoyable year and the supporters too who have been great to me and my family."

Sounds like Kaufusi has an offer from an NRL team, maybe it's us.

For **** sake, Broncos retention has been as shitfull as their recruitment for years. Cowboys will do well with Hannant and Granville.

I meant two midget, weak, centre wannabe. second rowers (such as Glenn and Gillett), if you can't match it in the middle then you don't deserve a spot as a forward.

Souths, the Cows etc roll forward because they have a backrow that plays through the middle as well as out wide. Our backrow doesn't do that ever.

souths have teo who sure is a bit more staunch then the rest but then turner and mcqueen.. not exactly big blokes. turner is probably the smallest second rower ggoing around.

Well.. that sucks..

No way we're going into 2015 with thin depth for experienced props, there will be another signing or two yet.

No way we're going into 2015 with thin depth for experienced props, there will be another signing or two yet.

Ajuma Adams
Josh Ailaomai
Sam Anderson
Tinirau Arona
Caleb Binge
Michael Bullock
Mitchell Dodds
Bryce Gibbs
Jon Green
Glenn Hall
Toka Likiliki
Sam Lousi
Dunamis Lui
Fuifui Moimoi
Francis Molo
Nathaniel Neale
Joe Ofahengaue
Agnatius Paasi
Lloyd Perrett
Nathaniel Peteru
Tim Robinson
Junior Roqica
George Rose
Kem Seru
Ben Spina
Siosaia Vave
Albert Vete

souths have teo who sure is a bit more staunch then the rest but then turner and mcqueen.. not exactly big blokes. turner is probably the smallest second rower ggoing around.

T'eo is a huge hitter. McQueen is a benchie these days.

Souths pack

Burgess
Luke
Lowe
Sutton
T'eo
Burgess

reggies - Burgess, Clarke, McQueen, Turner - all can take a middle third run and all can hit in defence, our pack are midgets and can't hit...simple point

Hope big joe gets a crack next season, he looks the goods

T'eo is a huge hitter. McQueen is a benchie these days.

Souths pack

Burgess
Luke
Lowe
Sutton
T'eo
Burgess

reggies - Burgess, Clarke, McQueen, Turner - all can take a middle third run and all can hit in defence, our pack are midgets and can't hit...simple point

the only forward we have that can hit is Oates but he's been wasted on the wing and as a 10 min bench player under the last coach who won't be named. and now he's probably going to leave

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • Bronx48
  • Fitzy
  • MrMoore
  • barker
  • BruiserMk1
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • vertigo
  • Organix
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • KateBroncos1812
  • simplythebest
  • RodF
  • Scorchie
  • ezpz
  • Lozza
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.