CONGRATULATIONS: Broncos make the top Eight!

The Broncos only chance of winning is if Boyd takes control of his team on the field. They certainly have the talent to take care of parramatta but will certainly self-destruct if discipline and control is not addressed!

-Ball security is paramount for all teams but broncs need to get off to a mistake free start.
-Boyd and other senior players need to keep the young guys steady and focussed. Now is not the time to showcase individual talents as a matter of priority.
-Defence will be the key and playing for field position is essential in finals football.

The Broncs need to tighten up their positional play and maintain priorities and importantly never panicking. It means planning for 80 minutes and considering contingencies. This team can do it but whether it is too late to do it this year the platform needs to be set come next season. Up the Broncos!

lynx000

NRL Captain
Waiting to win lotto
Well hope springs eternal, we are in. Now Seibold, can you actually do some coaching this week and attempt to get some attacking structure in place and, setting a proper defensive structure, particularly on the right side and stop Isaako from leaving his wing at any given opportunity??

Reactions: LGH

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
Well hope springs eternal, we are in. Now Seibold, can you actually do some coaching this week and attempt to get some attacking structure in place and, setting a proper defensive structure, particularly on the right side and stop Isaako from leaving his wing at any given opportunity??
It hasn't happened for the previous 25 weeks, I'm not sure how finals will be magically different.

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
I have no confidence things will improve but who knows.
Maybe we turn. up and our attack just clicks.
Unless of course we actually practice 5 hit ups to a bomb, ,which means our attack is firing on all cylinders and all we need to find is a side that has trouble with it.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
I have no confidence things will improve but who knows.
Maybe we turn. up and our attack just clicks.
Unless of course we actually practice 5 hit ups to a bomb, ,which means our attack is firing on all cylinders and all we need to find is a side that has trouble with it.
Usually when we drop the ball within the first few sets it means we haven’t shown up and are in for a flogging. So ball security is vital to this teams chances.

Brocko

NYC Player
Brisbane
If Isaako doesn't come in they'd score inside him. The bloke rushes in, yes, but it's a mess inside of him and unlike other wingers when he rushes in he never stops anything.

Big part of the issue is still the right side defence well inside of Isaako on the wing

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Finals is a whole new ball game, form doesn't count for as much.

Like Foordy said, we literally beat the Eels a week ago, no reason why we can't do it again, even if we were shit last night.

Get keen, fam.

McHunt

NRL Player
Sunshine Coast
I'm not giving him a pass , getting into the 8 from 25 points is luck. If we beat parra next week then I'll give him a pass mark , with a big question mark for next year.
Making the finals is considered a pass at the Broncos. In contrast to not making the finals. You know how they feel about that at Red Hill.

Reactions: Dee

pagey

NRL Captain
Making the finals is considered a pass at the Broncos. In contrast to not making the finals. You know how they feel about that at Red Hill.
You still got to look at how we made it , last year wasn't a pass in many people's eyes. I haven't seen much in the way of improvement in this team or the coaching, only individually have there been improvements for some.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter