Corey Parker appreciation thread

I think McGuire is showing good signs of being Parker 2.0. He works just as hard, has a bit of mobility and footwork, and some mongrel in him too. I hope we move him to lock once Parker retires, so we are free to give him 80 minutes a game too and allow him to pace himself a bit more.

I hate him, he just smashed me in my fantasy league grand final .. :(

Time now for Parker to really show he can get better in the ball playing department than say James Graham, and he will become the world's best forward instead of one of the best - passing game rather than just the killer offload

IMO, he should be part of the prop rotation now a year older

Last edited:
Awesome news, and couldn't have gone to a more deserving player.

Well in, Corey!

It's the only time I will recognise the legitimacy of the RLW player ratings!

He should be the Australian #13, without question. He's a better player than Gallen.

Congratulations Corey good too see him rewarded after a blinding year. He will be selected in the Kangaroos squad (it will be rubbish if he isn't) but he will only play against the lower teams, Gallen is ahead of him for a spot in the top team :001_tt2:

The last of a dying breed of real one club players, he will be missed when he eventually retires thats for sure.

Thread definitely warranted, I know I probably take his work rate for granted because you come to expect it just like you expect greatness from the greats.

Can you imagine how much harder everyone else would have to work if we didn't have him, we would be an absolute rabble.

One player I generally forgive for having an off game because of how hard he works the rest of the time.

Dally M lock of the year.

Bout time Cozza received some recognition from the Sydney press.

Congrats to Parker. He deserves it. I really hope he gets Aus selection.

No Dally M thread.....?

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.