Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Re: Rumour - Daly Cherry-Evans to Brisbane Broncos

Even if we make the 8 it will be the bottom 4 and in all honesty i think we will just be making up the numbers. Unless of course there is big signing news on the horizon, as well as new assistants and or head coach

Chin up

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

How about we give Hunt a full off season before saying he won't cut it. He showed a lot of signs behind a slow and busted pack and had to do it off awful service from Wallace. Give the kid a chance and he will do wonders for us. If we don't get Milford it might be a blessing in disguise in we may find Strasser-Hunt a revelation. If we go through the first half of the season well with a fit and firing Yippee and Hodgo back, we will be an absolute gun team.

And if it happens, I can't wait for the doomsayers to get on the bandwagon like they never got off it.

Russell Coight

Russell Coight

QCup Player
Jul 10, 2013

How about we give Hunt a full off season before saying he won't cut it. He showed a lot of signs behind a slow and busted pack and had to do it off awful service from Wallace. Give the kid a chance and he will do wonders for us. If we don't get Milford it might be a blessing in disguise in we may find Strasser-Hunt a revelation. If we go through the first half of the season well with a fit and firing Yippee and Hodgo back, we will be an absolute gun team.

And if it happens, I can't wait for the doomsayers to get on the bandwagon like they never got off it.

Nah, i'm happy to write them off now.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008

I really can't see the Broncos missing the 8 two years in a row anyway. Too much pride in the club, even if most of the team haven't played alongside many previous legends.

Russell Coight

Russell Coight

QCup Player
Jul 10, 2013

I really can't see the Broncos missing the 8 two years in a row anyway. Too much pride in the club, even if most of the team haven't played alongside many previous legends.

Didn't seem to be too much pride in the club this year, and with the changes they are making i don't think it looks as if there is going to be any significant change in that department next year.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013

Didn't seem to be too much pride in the club this year, and with the changes they are making i don't think it looks as if there is going to be any significant change in that department next year.

Mate your posts are getting depressing . There is more changes happening at this club than there has been for a while so we should be getting excited not negative .

Russell Coight

Russell Coight

QCup Player
Jul 10, 2013

Mate your posts are getting depressing . There is more changes happening at this club than there has been for a while so we should be getting excited not negative .

They are only depressing because unfortunately its the reality of the broncos. The only way i would have been excited for the future was if Griffin got his marching orders.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

Cammac r u ok?

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009

At the least we should have a fitter team and an attacking weapon at fullback. That should surely see us improve.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010

Cammac r u ok?
You are being summoned to the NBA Fantasy thread... Time to draft... NOW! :001_rolleyes:

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013

They are only depressing because unfortunately its the reality of the broncos. The only way i would have been excited for the future was if Griffin got his marching orders.

Gotta let it go man , the only way Griffin is getting the boot is if we miss the 8 again.

Russell Coight

Russell Coight

QCup Player
Jul 10, 2013

Gotta let it go man , the only way Griffin is getting the boot is if we miss the 8 again.

I'm one to hold grudges, so i won't be letting anything go.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

Great post.

While DCE and Milford would of course be great signings, I think we gain much in developing our younger players, and I still believe Hunt will prove to be an excellent half with the more game time he gets.

Russell Coight

Russell Coight

QCup Player
Jul 10, 2013

Great post.

While DCE and Milford would of course be great signings, I think we gain much in developing our younger players, and I still believe Hunt will prove to be an excellent half with the more game time he gets.

Hunt has been with the first grade team since what 2009? Regardless whether he has be playing half or not he has been average when he comes on, can't handle pressure and his kicking game has been shit. I think it's time we stop saying these guys need more time and start admitting they arnt the sort of players they were being spruiked as.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

Hunt has been with the first grade team since what 2009? Regardless whether he has be playing half or not he has been average when he comes on, can't handle pressure and his kicking game has been shit. I think it's time we stop saying these guys need more time and start admitting they arnt the sort of players they were being spruiked as.

That's your opinion, I disagree.

Do you actually want to be part of a discussion group or is this just some therapeutic vent session for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.