Daniel Vidot 2015

On replay, it really wasn't that much of a steamroll.

Wasn't there another instance in the first half?

Cheers bro, that was rad, but there was another moment when he was returning a kick and literally ran over the top of Widdop, like a motherfucking stampeding rhino.

I'm not sure. That's the only I can remember that involves Widdop.

I'll have a look, though.

Cheers bro, that was rad, but there was another moment when he was returning a kick and literally ran over the top of Widdop, like a motherfucking stampeding rhino.

I'll have a look.

I thought you were talking about that run.

It was in the first half as well if that helps... before that line break I think.

It might not have been Widdop... it was hard to tell, as their body was so mangled.

It was definitely earlier, maybe 5-10 mins earlier?

Fucking yes!

Man, I think I built it up to be a bit better than that in my mind, but hey, that was still pretty damn awesome!

It felt better live too.

As soon as Vidot got the ball, you could see his posture change and the crowd sort of brace itself because they knew there was about to be a big collision.

It doesn't look as good as it did live, but I like to think Widdop felt both of them.

I've been on the receiving end of those, and that shit can hurt when they use the shoulder.

Widdop can now tell people what being road-kill actually feels like.

I'm login those two video clips. Haven't seen anything like that in the broncs for so long. Is it me or did he wind his motor up and looked pretty darn quick?

**** moving Vidot to the backrow ... leave him right where he is next year, just work on his hands

Running over the top of someone like that is a lot harder to learn then improving ball skills! Keep him on the wing!

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Cavalo
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • IceWorks
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.