Daniel Vidot 2015

I think he also looks a lot more comfortable on the right wing. I imagine that is probably his preferred side, but to accommodate for the Hodges and Copley combination/Maranta he probably played on the left. Playing on the right enables him to use his fend, and its probably quite a strong fend given his size. Playing on the left takes away the ability to fend. At Canberra he played mostly on the right. I'd like to see him on the right next year.
I'd chuck Maranta on the left, just anywhere where he isn't outside Hodges. Generally doesn't seem to go great for him, dat bein sed dat jus mi feory hahauh.

I'd chuck Maranta on the left, just anywhere where he isn't outside Hodges. Generally doesn't seem to go great for him, dat bein sed dat jus mi feory hahauh.

I tend to agree with this. It seems Maranta seems intimidated by Hodges and ends up being too cautious or goes into his shell a little, probably because he's been on the receiving end of a Hodges spray before. He seemed to go better when Hodges wasn't in the team.

I tend to agree with this. It seems Maranta seems intimidated by Hodges and ends up being too cautious or goes into his shell a little, probably because he's been on the receiving end of a Hodges spray before. He seemed to go better when Hodges wasn't in the team.

It's fairly noticeable too. He had a few great games (especially comparing to last year) when Justin wasn't there. Was the epic bomb-defusing vs the Warriors a Hodges-less game?

It's fairly noticeable too. He had a few great games (especially comparing to last year) when Justin wasn't there. Was the epic bomb-defusing vs the Warriors a Hodges-less game?

Hodges was playing in that game.

He is the one that passed the ball to Copley when he scored his second try.

Hodges can get a bit animated and I'm sure it affected Maranta's confidence big time, especially since he's probably nervous to begin with playing first grade, in a position that he is not familiar with.

Maranta looks like a huge nerd, I definitely wouldn't be surprised if he was intimidated by Hodges.

Hodges was playing in that game.

He is the one that passed the ball to Copley when he scored his second try.

Fair enough. That was the one of few home games I missed this year. From memory Maranta had a poor game v Manly at Brookie soon after when Hodgo blew up after the first try went in on Maranta's wing.

Active Now

• Allo
  • IceWorks
  • Cavalo
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Howie
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncosgirl
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.