Demetriou gone

Ha ha ! Yep , it's all waynes fault and seibold is the messiah!! Seibold is going to read marty's mind and fix everything that needs to be fixed with the team .

If seibold fails, will you want Wayne back?

When we had kevvie. We went backwards because Wayne's ego couldn't handle Walters being a better coach than him

giphy.gif

Unless WB wins a title at Souths, you would have to think that his career has somewhere between 1-3 seasons left in it. The oldest NFL coaches have been around 72, and he will be close to that at the end of this contract. There have been some college coaches in basketball and gridiron that have coached into their 80's, but I just can't see that happening in the NRL.

Off to the Rabbits after all

So much for the Rabbits story that they were happy with what they had even after losing several key support staff to us
No shock really. I still think brisbane should have kept him on “gardening leave” to screw with bennett after him blasting the club and bs’ing about not planning on bringing demetriou to souths. Demetriou would have still been getting paid but it would have screwed bennetts pre-season..

No shock really. I still think brisbane should have kept him on “gardening leave” to screw with bennett after him blasting the club and bs’ing about not planning on bringing demetriou to souths. Demetriou would have still been getting paid but it would have screwed bennetts pre-season..

You can't really halt a family and their life for a year just at some stupid attempt to get back at an ex employee.

You can't really halt a family and their life for a year just at some stupid attempt to get back at an ex employee.
Halt a family and their life? If my employees said to me I would be on “gardening leave” for a year I hardly doubt I’d be going home in tears, I’d be jumping for the moon! And how is it getting back at an ex employee if bennett blasted the club and proclaimed he wasnt going to bring him to souths? Are you implying bennett was lying the whole time?

Last edited:
Halt a family and their life? If my employees said to me I would be on “gardening leave” for a year I hardly doubt I’d be going home in tears, I’d be jumping for the moon! And how is it getting back at an ex employee if bennett blasted the club and proclaimed he wasnt going to bring him to souths? Are you implying bennett was lying the whole time?

I didn't imply anything about Bennett, what is it with you and making stupidly wild assumptions like that, and then posting as if members said something that their post didn't even reference?

You might be jumping for the moon, and well that's awesome. But from all accounts, it would seem that JD wants to be a head coach. A year of no development, and no experience in the role doesn't sound like a decision that would benefit his future career.

I didn't imply anything about Bennett, what is it with you and making stupidly wild assumptions like that, and then posting as if members said something that their post didn't even reference?

You might be jumping for the moon, and well that's awesome. But from all accounts, it would seem that JD wants to be a head coach. A year of no development, and no experience in the role doesn't sound like a decision that would benefit his future career.
How is that a wild jump? If the broncos were punishing bennett by keeping jason demetriou from going to souths it would mean bennett was lying in his initial press conference. You said they would be doing it to get back at him, how if he wasnt planning on bringing him? Are you implying bennett was therefore lying? Note the question mark, I didnt jump to any conclusions otherwise why would I ask it as a question?
Also, I doubt that would hold his career back in anyway whatsoever. If he was doing no self decelopment over a year long break do you really think he would be a candidate for a head coach role?

How is that a wild jump? If the broncos were punishing bennett by keeping jason demetriou from going to souths it would mean bennett was lying in his initial press conference. You said they would be doing it to get back at him, how if he wasnt planning on bringing him? Are you implying bennett was therefore lying? Note the question mark, I didnt jump to any conclusions otherwise why would I ask it as a question?
Also, I doubt that would hold his career back in anyway whatsoever. If he was doing no self decelopment over a year long break do you really think he would be a candidate for a head coach role?

I didn't imply a thing about Bennett. I responded to you.

I still think brisbane should have kept him on “gardening leave” to screw with bennett after him blasting the club and bs’ing about not planning on bringing demetriou to souths. Demetriou would have still been getting paid but it would have screwed bennetts pre-season..

So much for the Rabbits story that they were happy with what they had even after losing several key support staff to us

You can’t be happy with what you have when there is nothing to be happy about.

JD finally finished the gardens and has been excused

Active Now

• Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Galah
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.