Dity Rats of Origin

Because people on forums don't count. When someone actually important makes a claim of bias - like Meninga or the Storm management - people actually take notice.

Notice it's non NSW people they sue. :jawdrop:

Because people on forums don't count. When someone actually important makes a claim of bias - like Meninga or the Storm management - people actually take notice.

And it could be said that these same people wouldn't make the claim unless they had proof to support their actions.

And it could be said that these same people wouldn't make the claim unless they had proof to support their actions.

I imagine that if he had evidence, he'd have named names rather than just made insinuations.

but one look at the uate tackle and the taylor tackle proves theyre not in the right. how one can get 0 weeks and the other gets 4 (5 with loading) is beyond comprehension.

They covered themselves by saying the Uate decision was wrong.

We all know who he means.

Exactly! Instead of saying 'there is no doubt Greg McCallum tried to rub Thurston out of the game in order to benefit NSW', he makes shady references to 'certain powers' knowing full well that you'll make the association, because he himself can't prove anything.

He was also having a pot shot at Stuart & Carr etc.

McCallum outed himself by blowing up at Thurston and saying he has to sit down for many weeks and how he had it coming etc etc etc

But it's more than just McCallum.

Wasnt it Hartley who had a go at JT?

I think Hartley said something in the press as well.

As if anyone gives a rats what that old fart thinks now anyway !

Really? Oh my bad. I'm running on 3 hours sleep.

Exactly! Instead of saying 'there is no doubt Greg McCallum tried to rub Thurston out of the game in order to benefit NSW', he makes shady references to 'certain powers' knowing full well that you'll make the association, because he himself can't prove anything.

doesnt matter if we all think we know who he means - he didnt specifically name them, nor point any fingers that leads to who they are without reasonable doubt, so hes covered his backside there.

doesnt matter if we all think we know who he means - he didnt specifically name them, nor point any fingers that leads to who they are without reasonable doubt, so hes covered his backside there.

That's my point exactly. I was replying to a line of argument saying Mal has evidence to back up his accusations. If he did, he'd have named names. IMO.

That's my point exactly. I was replying to a line of argument saying Mal has evidence to back up his accusations. If he did, he'd have named names. IMO.

He didn't really have to name names did he ?

All he did was turn the kitchen light on and watch all the culprits scurry across the floor.

They covered themselves by saying the Uate decision was wrong.
How is that covering themselves?

Sorry we made a mistake in favor of NSW, but corrected it against Qld...? :eyebrow:

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • mrslong
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Scorchie
  • Midean
  • The Don
  • Gray
  • Spooky1013
  • ezpz
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncorob
  • Strop
  • simplythebest
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dash
  • Allo
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.