Dity Rats of Origin

sounds like Daily Telegraph have got the ins with someone from or group of "nsw powerbrokers"... all this negative garble directed towards Mal after his outburst is getting very personal and articulate in how they talk about him.

not good at all

I really don't like bitching articles from either side, whether it's NSW or QLD. We are the winners, we should be more smug instead of bitter.

So Mal has a couple of days left to apologise or face legal action from the NRL judiciary.

I hope he stands his ground.

NSW need to let it go. They should allow Mal his rant and drop it, after they had a go at him surely he should have been allowed to return fire?

They're coming across very petty. Notice that the QLD camp have now gone into lock down.

NSW need to let it go. They should allow Mal his rant and drop it, after they had a go at him surely he should have been allowed to return fire?

They're coming across very petty. Notice that the QLD camp have now gone into lock down.

By this reasoning, you're saying McCallum is within his rights to return fire against Mal - considering Meninga has questioned his professionalism without McCallum actually having a go at him in the first place.

How can mal get sued for being honest????

Meh. How do you know McCallum didn't have a go at him.

Like I've said before, there is more to this than just a couple of newspaper articles.

---
I speculate it has everything to do with the Commission.

I made a comment on one of the news articles & it wasn't posted.

I asked who from the NSW Origin side/officials were they getting the info from about suing etc.

I also said, I hope no mobile hacking is happening. :haha:

(I will be the next to be sued.)

How can mal get sued for being honest????

Defamation. Even if it's true, you can be sued if they can prove loss or something a long those lines.

That's why you aren't allowed to give people bad job references.

Defamation. Even if it's true, you can be sued if they can prove loss or something a long those lines.

That's why you aren't allowed to give people bad job references.

Yep, damage to reputation etc.

Noone has come out & denied anything didn't happen.

So he's made up with Ricky and the whole thing is seemingly over? Odd.

Maybe he's patched things up with Ricky, but he still has to deal with the other grubs he slagged off at

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncosAlways
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • Rookie Alan
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Bish
  • Painin the Haas
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.