PLAYER Ezra Mam

That’s a really unfortunate example lol. You never heard of Dennis Rodman I guess
Haha yeah man it’s always gunna be there to some extent, but if you’ve got a leadership group that isn’t all about the party times, keen to make the sacrifices to try and win the premiership, then surely your gunna increase you chances of doing so.?.

If Mam is sacked and Maguire feels he can straighten out Cobbo, I honestly think Cobbo to fullback and Walsh into the halves is a route we should go. Reyno has one more season at most in him.

Walsh isn't a rookie and look at how good a 7 Hughes has become after starting as a 1 and in terms of natural playmaking, Walsh is light years ahead of Hughes at this stage of their careers. It would also allow us to put a season into Walsh in the halves and allow for him to take the reigns come 2026 and bring in Black as his halves partner.

A motivated Cobbo would be a massive weapon at fullback with his kick returns. You could also at times interchange him and Walsh.
The only issue is that Cobbo can't back up from origin. He is disinterested a number of games a year, and needs time off for personal reasons.

Cobbo is unreliable. If he was an honest toiler with his big body, you'd say yes. No club of respect is going to pick up Cobbo for fullback money. Cobbo like Mam, is his own worst enemy.

What a muppet

Oh No Facepalm GIF by Muppet Wiki

And the test done at the hospital has to follow a strict procedure with a number of steps the nurse must follow correctly. If one tube is labeled or sealed incorrectly that test is not admissible in court or even able to be tested.

Just like with Hass I believe in giving second chances and sometimes even third chances for non violent offences. I believe that is what these sports are for to be honest. To give boys and men who may have ended up in terrible circumstance a physical outlet, goal in life and a chance to better themself.

To see it all thrown away for a stupid mistake made by a young man with a not yet fully develop brain, isn't right. People have been injured which makes it worse but it wasn't intentional violence.

Sometimes a mistake will make the man. Depending on the punishment from the state, league and club this young man may get the chance to prove himself better than his wrongs. I would not fire him but instead enforce a similar punishment that the Roosters utilized for Friend. Make him get a job, making coffees, send him down Wacol or Boggo once a week to chat to some prisoners for a wake up call.

The last thing I believe you should do is terminate him outright. He either learns nothing because another club collects the dregs for unders or he returns home and spirals. Rugby league has always been about giving those from the lower ends of society a place and opportunity. So I hope he turns it around if given the opportunity.
What a brilliant post. For mine, he should be supported all the way to recovery. Throwing him out with the garbage is hardly an advertisement for the family this team, this club ought to be. Ezra could be anything but he needs a second chance. If he comes back from this, for mine, he will be an out and out star. Our star.

So i have a large enigineering company in Saudi. I hire the best and brightest and pay accordingly. Saudi is no alcohol..any event like this would absolutely negate their contract and if I didnt act in accordance with my license to operate and sack them. my business would be dead. Broncos license to operate is abiding by nrl rules...and not bringing the game or the club into dusrepute.

not that hard. punt him now. he is a cancer to the fabric of the club
Any jobs available?🤣🤣

What a brilliant post. For mine, he should be supported all the way to recovery. Throwing him out with the garbage is hardly an advertisement for the family this team, this club ought to be. Ezra could be anything but he needs a second chance. If he comes back from this, for mine, he will be an out and out star. Our star.
Yes and no. Also, there are consequences for bad behavior. He’s been in the system since he was a teenager, he knows drug driving is bad.

The issue is what will the consequences be? A second chance here or somewhere else?

And the test done at the hospital has to follow a strict procedure with a number of steps the nurse must follow correctly. If one tube is labeled or sealed incorrectly that test is not admissible in court or even able to be tested.

Just like with Hass I believe in giving second chances and sometimes even third chances for non violent offences. I believe that is what these sports are for to be honest. To give boys and men who may have ended up in terrible circumstance a physical outlet, goal in life and a chance to better themself.

To see it all thrown away for a stupid mistake made by a young man with a not yet fully developed brain, isn't right. People have been injured which makes it worse but it wasn't intentional violence.

Sometimes a mistake will make the man. Depending on the punishment from the state, league and club this young man may get the chance to prove himself better than his wrongs. I would not fire him but instead enforce a similar punishment that the Roosters utilized for Friend. Make him get a job, making coffees, send him down Wacol or Boggo once a week to chat to some prisoners for a wake up call.

The last thing I believe you should do is terminate him outright. He either learns nothing because another club collects the dregs for unders or he returns home and spirals. Rugby league has always been about giving those from the lower ends of society a place and opportunity. So I hope he turns it around if given the opportunity.
Depends how long this gets dragged out in the courts, and then how long he's suspended.

Would anyone like to take a stab at an estimate?

You reckon the panthers players are hitting the bags on the weekend?
Yup weekdays are for stan, tren, hgh test and anavar...maybe a protein shake and some creatine
Surely he is fired. Chances are he is gonna do some time in the slammer.
No time will happen. Drunk driver 0.175 neg and dangerous driving hit my kid, nearly bled out ..multiple broken and dislocated bones...4th time repeat drunk driver offender in 10 years.....guy got 12 months disqualified licence. DPP didn't even want it at district...stayed in local

You reckon Cleary and Yeo are regularly hoovering lines with the boys ?
I dunno
Id like to think that the champs, like MJ and the 90’s bulls, put that aside and dedicate them selves to their craft, and achieving the ultimate goal..
Could be wrong lol
All clubs are on the gear mate but the difference between the riff grubs and everyone else is the ***** have won 4 in a row . We’ve got divas who think they’re hot shit but they’re nothing but cold turds

It could be more than hoovering lines regarding Roger Ramjet. The proton pill makes you strong & also makes you injury prone.
Hmm totes
I’m down with bio hacking, naturally..
Get rid of that

To see it all thrown away for a stupid mistake made by a young man with a not yet fully developed brain, isn't right. People have been injured which makes it worse but it wasn't intentional violence.

Im hearing ya, is an option.

Ezra is a gun, but so was milf..

F*** it, broncs have been letting these dudes get away with shit and giving second chances for years..

I’m down for drawing the line and making an Example..
Break up what seems to be a bit of a toxic leadership environment..

If Ezra gets the ass then there is still the same opportunity for him to learn and grow and have a good life at another club, no harm done..

Don’t know who told you that, but such an error wouldn’t even be picked up until a brief was requested, meaning the test would already have been completed and a certificate produced. The onus is then on defence to serve notice on the commissioner they intend to challenge the certificate and produce evidence to the court the sample was unlawfully obtained.

The court then has to consider whether to exclude the evidence or admit it guided by the relevant authority for such a situation (Bunning v Cross [1978] HCA 22, 141 CLR 54) (HCA) and in such a situation the evidence is very unlikely to be excluded because of a mere technical error on a label, especially if there is no supporting evidence that such error was intentional.

In the modern blood kits we use, the only vial of relevance (the one that actually stores the blood and has the powder inside it that keeps the blood from coagulating / decomposing) is pre-labelled and isn’t even written on. The seal is merely the lid, there is no extra ‘seal’ to be placed on it. It then goes into an outer protective tube and then a packing box to be sent off to the JTC. There are a few stickers to be placed onto them, with the exhibit number and one in your notebook for later reference and that is it.

There is a reason why Section 80 of the TORUM Act 1995 is so ludicrously long and correcting the issues you’ve mentioned above is what the Parliament has done via legislation. The chances of finding such a ‘loophole’ nowadays is practically nil and then you have the case law above to support you on top of that.

Active Now

• Ozired
  • Aldo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • I bleed Maroon
  • johnyE
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Battler
  • Xzei
  • Dexter
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Mitchell_Broncos
  • Griffo
  • leon.bott
  • porouian
  • teampjta
  • ivanhungryjak
  • johnny plath
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.