FC Barcelona thread

lionelmessibarcelonasupercopa20100821_412x232.gif

barcelonasupercopaceleb20100821_275x155.gif

first trophy won :)

Bring on Racing

Yeah man! I jizzed all over the joint watching Messi in the second half, good to see it has taken him no time to get rolling again for the new season. Villa looked good late in the game as well. All signs are good for us to smash Jose's bunch of tools this season.

I love this so much, Just Beautiful.

ept_sports_sow_experts-309802079-1282768799.jpg

Ronaldinho's return to the Camp Nou came on Wednesday as AC Milan visited Barcelona to play in the Trofeo Gamper match. He ensured a warm welcome back by writing an open letter to the Barca faithful that was posted on the club's official website. It described his time with the club as "the best years of my life." So once he arrived it was naturally all smiles and hugs.

Before the match, Ronaldinho was honored with a video tribute on the stadium's big screen, then was invited in for Barca's team photo by Puyol. After the home side won the match on penalties, Puyol posed with the trophy and his former teammate.

I'm assuming Ronaldinho then attempted to follow the Barca players back into their dressing room before Pep Guardiola stopped him at the door and gently reminded him that they still don't want him anymore.

The Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLw14jJZ ... r_embedded

love this so much. Much love to Roni!!!

That was so awesome! 0:55 into that clip the standing start toe poke against Chelsea - probably the smartest piece of finishing you will ever see. Barca got the best years of Ronny and it was sad that he left how he did, great to see though that there are no hard feelings and that the club appreciate the success he was so heavily involved in.

Barca just got a gift!!!!!

Panathinaikos, Copenhagen and Rubin. I really hope we smash 12 points out of the first 4 games and can then relax and play B Teams for the last two matches, makes a big difference if you can afford to rest guys through the season and that is the easiest group Barca could have ever hoped for.

*******!

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-n ... herano-fee

Probably got him for less than 20m too because Liverpool get fkn shafted every fucking transfer.

Purchase for 18m in West Ham Reserves.. probably sell him for same price, even though he is now Argie Captain and the best in the world at what he does.

We've gone from the best midfield in europe to a very average midfield... poulsen and lucas.... :roll: :| :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh very nice. Welcome Javier!!!!

As for Champs League. Easy group but Rubin Kazan impress me and I'm tipping them to come 2nd in our group.

3-0 over Racing this morning, they offered a fair bit of resistance in the first half before I very timid second 45. Messi was incredible and you can already tell he will pick up exactly where he left last season he tormented Racing all afternoon and Iniesta looked fit which is good for him at this stage of a season. Great to see Villa get a goal in his La Liga debut off an awesome Alves cross, Dani was superb as per usual always a massive threat down the right flank. Credit to Valdes for saving a penalty well after not having much to do before and then after it, he is an absolute world class shot stopper now and I am so glad the club persisted with him because the last 3 or 4 seasons have been amazing from him.

So I am thinking about getting a tattoo (at this stage I am only toying with the idea) I know exactly what I want and where I would get it.

I want to get "mes que un club" in small black letters across my right forearm in the style that it is written on the jersey and all the merchandise. Is this a good idea?

The Brizz said:
So I am thinking about getting a tattoo (at this stage I am only toying with the idea) I know exactly what I want and where I would get it.

I want to get "mes que un club" in small black letters across my right forearm in the style that it is written on the jersey and all the merchandise. Is this a good idea?

In theory yes. Are you Spanish?

sorry guys, I'm gonna be a bit behind on match discussion if games are on Monday morning.

Awesome stuff, 3 minutes in, we see just how awesome Messi is, beautiful goal. At times we were toying with them and man they looked awesome doing it, such beautiful football. Victor Valdes was so epic. Good to see Villa score, he was offside about 67 times tho, but unlike Zlatan, I'm super psyched on his signing and he looks like he fits in the Barca system. Good to see we have found our rythym already!!!

as for the tat, that sounds so awesome! I wish I had thought of it first!

Yeah I think it will be awesome, need to ask my boss once she is back from holidays see just how appropriate/inappropriate it would be. If she is a bit negative I can move it toward my elbow rather than around my wrist where I am looking at now.

Also Lachy, not Spanish I am just a Barca tragic.

The Brizz said:
Yeah I think it will be awesome, need to ask my boss once she is back from holidays see just how appropriate/inappropriate it would be. If she is a bit negative I can move it toward my elbow rather than around my wrist where I am looking at now.

Brizz, where do you work? If it's Public Service, dont bother asking. Actually.. I've never asked anyone if I can have a tattoo.. but depends what field you're in I guess.

Bannermania said:
The Brizz said:

Brizz, where do you work? If it's Public Service, dont bother asking. Actually.. I've never asked anyone if I can have a tattoo.. but depends what field you're in I guess.

I work in a retail bank, I know my boss won't care from her point of view but I want to ask her if she thinks as I try and move up through positions and possibly into the corporate sector if having one that is visible (or occasionally visible) would be seen as unprofessional despite the size and nature of it.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.