FC Barcelona thread

that reminded me of the 2006/2007 season ugh

You guys would never make it as Liverpool fans. [icon_lol1. [icon_razz1

Got the tattoo today wasn't nearly as painful as I expected it to be. Like a bee sting really.

DSC01111-1.jpg

amazing. I can't believe I didnt think of it first!

pennywisealfie said:
amazing. I can't believe I didnt think of it first!

Just because it isn't original doesn't mean you can't do it. That photo is a bit shit, is gonna look great once the red goes away and when I'm not putting cream on it to calm it down.

where on the arm is that? I like how it's the same font as the actual line.

pennywisealfie said:

yeah man i got the guy to photocopy it off one of my jerseys then resize it to the exact size to fit where i wanted it, its right near the base of my wrist on my right hand about 3cm from my palm.

The Brizz said:
pennywisealfie said:

yeah man i got the guy to photocopy it off one of my jerseys then resize it to the exact size to fit where i wanted it, its right near the base of my wrist on my right hand about 3cm from my palm.

looks rad brah, should've got it a bit bigger though.

Bannermania said:
The Brizz said:
pennywisealfie said:

looks rad brah, should've got it a bit bigger though.

I did think about it but being a giant wuss and also not being massively in to tattoos I thought this would be enough. I couldn't really get it bigger than that where i wanted it on my wrist either. But I did consider putting it wrapping around on my forearm right near my elbow for a while but decided against that for who knows what reason.

It was only Pana this morning but they absolutely spanked them. Could have been 10-1 and Messi could have had 6 and set up another 6 he was absolute fore this morning outside of his missed penalty he was basically faultless, his ball for Dani Alves' late goal is as beautiful as football gets.

shame i missed it. well done barca

Great win on the weekend against the bogey team Atletico away from home, Messi carved up and I applaud the referee for straight red carding Usfaluji for his terrible attack on Messi.

They will miss Messi no doubt and looked a lot less sharp in the final this this morning, especially Bojan who was crap this morning but needs to step up while Messi is out. Good goal from Villa although he missed a few good chances and Gijon were negative as piss. A win is a win.

Bilbao away is never easy especially in the rain and without Messi, but the team controlled the game beautifully and the 3-1 scoreline flattered Bilbao. Would have loved Villa to get some goals instead he got sent off late for a stupid push to some douches face.

I miss Zlatan! We have no focal point up front right now and Villa has been used down the left and Messi floats around too much to be the central point of attack. They were crap this morning because we had no final option on the last man, unless they start using Villa centrally I think we may have quite a few very frustrating performances this year.

**** zlatan lol. I miss Eto'o.

we looked bad today, there is problems there. we were flat as hell after the last world cup and we look pretty flat after this world cup.

good to see Nolito get some action, he looks alright, a bit raw on the ball but he will improve.

pennywisealfie said:
**** zlatan lol. I miss Eto'o.

we looked bad today, there is problems there. we were flat as hell after the last world cup and we look pretty flat after this world cup.

good to see Nolito get some action, he looks alright, a bit raw on the ball but he will improve.

Ahhh Eto'o. Miss you f*cker.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • Midean
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Rowdy124
  • broncsgoat
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Bronco bob
  • pennywisealfie
  • Bish
  • whykickamoocow
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mr Fourex
  • Morkel
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.