FC Barcelona thread

B

Bannermania

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Okay. I've got a few of them, and that has never stopped me being promoted, or getting jobs, anything ever. It's a myth. Unless you're working for old people. I personally have never come across anyone with tattoos who has been rejected from a job application on that fact alone.

I have a friend who has his whole left arm tattooed and he's just become part owner of a Real Estate agency in Sydney, clients love him. Doesn't matter in the slightest.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Cheers man and as I said it won't even be all that noticeable. So it would never draw attention (good or bad) either. Any suggestions on places in Brisbane? Also what do you think is a reasonable amount to pay for that little work?

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Yeah, it probably wouldn't matter, unless you got a massive **** tattooed down your arm or something. It might matter then.

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
ningnangnong said:
Yeah, it probably wouldn't matter, unless you got a massive **** tattooed down your arm or something. It might matter then.

About that...

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Also just ordered my 2010/11 strip, decided to get Dani Alves coz he is the man!

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
My appt is booked in for Tuesday 14th, the fact the place is so busy seems like a good sign! Although when it is something so simple I don't see how they could make a mistake.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Yeeew, nice one.

I am so tempted to get a Liver bird tattoo like this:

Liver-Bird-tattoo-59805.jpeg

Excuse the gayness of the picture.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Just had my transaction processed for my Barca jersey, it is insane how expensive jerseys are in Australia. I got mine for $120 with printing and shipping included whereas you would pay $160 or something here and get nothing on the back or certainly you wouldn't get a choice. Any of you who get jerseys, shop around online because it is a joke how much they are here!

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
ningnangnong said:
Yeeew, nice one.

I am so tempted to get a Liver bird tattoo like this:

Liver-Bird-tattoo-59805.jpeg

Excuse the gayness of the picture.

Lol, that's not what it looked like the other day!

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The Brizz said:
Just had my transaction processed for my Barca jersey, it is insane how expensive jerseys are in Australia. I got mine for $120 with printing and shipping included whereas you would pay $160 or something here and get nothing on the back or certainly you wouldn't get a choice. Any of you who get jerseys, shop around online because it is a joke how much they are here!

I saw the away jersey at Rebel Sport for 170 lol.

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
ningnangnong said:

So no spurs tattoos for Russo then hey icon_thumbs_u

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Russo said:
ningnangnong said:

So no spurs tattoos for Russo then hey icon_thumbs_u

Haha, well played! :mrgreen:

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Looks like the two hasn't been put on in the middle.

Not really, but now you're going to scrutinise it just to make sure it is in the middle. :P

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
LOLZ, thanks for that I did really have to look at the picture to check.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
fucking awesome!

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
That may well have been the worst performance I have seen from Barca under Guardiola, they were horrible today and even though Hercules were negative as hell they deserved to win as they took the chances they got. GAY!

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • kman
  • broncotville
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • leon.bott
  • Big Del
  • mitch222
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.