FC Barcelona thread

Good win over night despite the poor start. They played well enough but will have to be a bit more ruthless against Estudientes. The pass from Ibra to Messi for the second goal and then the finish from Messi was pure class!

Iniesta's work for the third was pretty damn impressive too!

grrr i couldnt find where to watch it! so i presumed it wasnt on!!! I looked at my EPG and sbs just said weatherwatch all morning. fail.

Down 1-0 at halftime, had a 50/50 penalty turned down and then there goal came from a very close offside call. Regardless Barca haven't created much from the possession they have had and need to improve in the final third in the second half. Henry has been crap, Pedro needs to take his place.

Higuain's goal, absolutely fuckin brilliant. Zaragoza are getting spanked.

He is an outstanding player, Zaragoza have a habit of losing big to Real and Barca despite being a half decent side the rest of the time. That is a great win though.

Credit to Barcelona for winning all 6 trophies that they competed for in the calendar year, an unprecedented achievment by not only a great side but I side that plays football in the spirit of the game,

Go Barca. But godamn, that game could really be the downfall of us.

Estudiantes really showed a blueprint in shutting barca down. It seems we really cant get our style of play going when the opposition is constantly in your face. we were being outplayed until they decided to shut up shop and get well behind the ball. then we had time on the ball and ended up creating heaps of chances at the end, one of those being a goal. If a better defensive side were to do this for 90 mins, we could be shut down rather effectively.

Ibra sucked lol.

But for now im celebrating. official world champions!!!!!!!!!

Ibra missed a couple of chances but he did some good things in lead up play, things Eto'o wouldn't have had the vision or skill to do. I agree on the match they pressed our midfield all day until they sat too deep and let us have some chances, Chelsea played us almost the exact same way last season in the second leg very effectively aswell.

Danny Glover is a cule :)

Not our best game. the defense, barr puyol were pretty bad, way too much ball watching.

I just dont see all the fuss around Zlatan. Today, he was fucking useless, almost always made the wrong decision.

there are rumors about that the Brisbane Roar are trying to sign former Barca striker Patrick Kluivert as their marquee player.

Used to play for Newcastle too, didn't do too well there though. It's surprising really, I thought Postecoglou seemed to be against bringing in older players.

I farking loved Kluivert when he was at Barca! That would be awesome if he signed for the Roar.

holy crap. it turns out Kluivert is the Roar "Strikers coach" now. awesome stuff.

Yeah making a guest stint or something. Barca themselves are cruising along at the moment and Messi is scoring a lot of goals of late which is good because Henry and Ibra have been a little quieter of late.

Watching Barca play Getafe just went up 2-0 Messi and Xavi on the counter against 4 of them and Messi cuts out and draws everyone away from Xavi before he puts it right in front of him to finish an easy 1 on 1 to make it 2-0. Messi is a footballing god!

Good win 4-0 on the weekend after a crap loss against our bogey team Atletico Madrid. Real kept the pressure on by smacking Villareal up 6-2.

The Gymp said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVneoe7hC90&feature=related

Also, best clip ever.

So epic. So, so epic. I love seeing Chelsea lose [icon_evillaugh

The awesomeness continued when you beat the manc kunce in the final :mrgreen:

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ParraMania
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Boss
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.