vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean only if Roberts is suspended? So if he beats the charge same team as last week?
My guess is they will only risk him if they have to (i.e they lose Roberts and don't want to play a forward in the centers)

Watch us get slaughtered by the refs this week to prove that there is no favouritism.

just chill lads no need to pre-emptively get our back up about something that hasn't happened yet...

Go Broncos! Show the Cowboys the exit door early in front of their home crowd!

Opacic if he is all right to play will replace Roberts if he doesn't beat it.
Good idea, I believe he is a good rookie with some good skills.

Unfortunately I think the Cowboys are the better team and we will have a hell of a time winning up in the North.

If this game was at Suncorp then I think the game would be 50/50. But Townsville is a different story. They lost one game in Townsville during the regular season which was against Melbourne without Thurston. Can we win? Yes. Is it likely? No. I give us about a 30 per cent chance of winning.

14344874_1056106994504051_1817909494631050108_n.jpg

Anyone who still talks shit on Hunt needs to stare at this pic until their eyes bleed

14344874_1056106994504051_1817909494631050108_n.jpg

Anyone who still talks shit on Hunt needs to stare at this pic until their eyes bleed

but Hunt is having a poor season remember :takdir:

also it needs to be said that Hunt is on around Half of Thurston's salary

Hunt seems to have that reputation that he will forever be underrated and maligned. Don't know what it is but he just can't catch a break from the media. Obviously, most people on BHQ see his talent. The stats above suggest to me also that Hunt is less well protected than Thurston and is more of a defensive competitor. This means he plays more fatigued. I rate him very highly, you can see he puts in hard work and always wants to win.

Well, this is at least a better looking way to rehash this old argument.

im a massive hunt fan, but as a bloke not just a 'he's a great half' etc, but its about more than stats, especially THOSE stats

its about about run and pass selection

setting up or scoring a try is great, but is it in a 13 try bonanza or a clutch field goal in an away final

im not saying id trade him for anyone realistically if in theory (ash taylor hahahahaha)

but proofs in the pudding, he'll need a motherfucker of a performance fridy night to turn his reputation around

but he showed at aami park he's good enough to do a role when the rest of team is steam rolling mistake free at high completion. as long as we have an old hat like parker and then milf and another gun like roberts to pull it out of the fire, we're sweet

Bronx by 10

But, wouldn't that mean... Maranta on the wing?
I

I could live with Maranta on the wing and Pearson in the centres. If Tom O is back, then Pearson on the wing. I think all this hate on Maranta is a bit overdone . The guy can catch a ball ( most of the time) and can find his way to the try line more often then not when there is a half a chance. Having said that I am not going to miss him next year , just as I don't miss Wallace or Hoggman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Culhwch
  • broncotville
  • Ondi
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.