vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that quick off the line defence that did the job on the Storm, so we now they've got it in them. Also took a lot out of the tank for the following week against Roosters though.

We're better off nearly emptying the tank, then hope to regroup during the week, than to leave petrol in the tank and lose.

Hi everyone...
I'm very new here and thinking of making the trip north from Brisbane to see the Broncos win on Friday night ✔
Could someone tell me the best way to secure a ticket please?
Thanks in advance

Hi everyone...
I'm very new here and thinking of making the trip north from Brisbane to see the Broncos win on Friday night ✔
Could someone tell me the best way to secure a ticket please?
Thanks in advance 

My understanding from the email I received is that Broncos ticketed members can access the Monday 10am pre-sale as well. If you would like I can give you the password tomorrow morning.

My understanding from the email I received is that Broncos ticketed members can access the Monday 10am pre-sale as well. If you would like I can give you the password tomorrow morning.
Correct.

Anyone wants mine, PM me. First in, first served...

Linnett is out with a hamstring tear. Javid Bowen will take his spot, so it looks like both sides will be down a starting centre.

Has Feldt been charged with being a grubbitty grub chock full of grubbiness?

I'll be interested to see what ol Wayne comes up with as our defensive plan. The Cows will do the usual and throw heaps of second man plays at us which leaves us open to kicks more than most sides because Boyd plays up in the line.

Winner goes to the GF IMO so looking at Broncos v Melb. Somebody here called it weeks ago, it's like 2006 all over.

Has Feldt been charged with being a grubbitty grub chock full of grubbiness?

Feldt is one of those players who just needs a good smack in the mouth along DWZelezniak, angry wingers getting away with crap because they can't get punched.

If anyone wants my code, let me know and I'll give you the code.

Cowboys should do us a solid and take this game to Suncorp. We did them a solid and took our home game to Townsville in 2004.

My thoughts on this game, I'm 50/50 on this.

The Cowboys don't look like the side they were at the start of the year and they have a few injury concerns.

But our starts in the past couple of weeks have been average.. Perhaps we're playing to the level of the competition and just taking our time with them and putting them away late in the game, but I just haven't liked what I've seen from them. Maybe that Storm game took too much out of them.

Then you add in the fact that we've never won a finals game in Townsville. 3 games and 3 losses.

Last edited:
Hi Jimmy and everyone else who has offered to help me with a password/code...
I would really appreciate that if you don't mind? I'd really like to go and don't want to wait and maybe miss out on Tuesday
Thanks very much
Let's go Broncos!
Debbie

Last edited:
I just didn't want this game, Seems like we always have to jump a Storm/Cowboys hoop to get anywhere in the finals in this era.

I'm trying to find a positive but It's not coming to me. Will require an absolute ambush at 1300 Smiles to get away with the win.

Their forwards are an absolute handful.

They have us psychologically after last years GF.

They have the Home ground advantage & a win record of 10/11 games this year @ home. Lost only to the Storm.

Broncos are 0/3 finals games played in Townsville.

The whole town & the Team it seems really gets up for these games, even more so when against the Broncos.

Lastly we're going to be playing Glenn in the centres, so our bench and centre position are both weakened.

I guess Bennett's master plan should be to put them in Townsville early this week to reinforce the whole us vs them mentality in the team, might be our only shot.

Last edited:
I am confidence Broncos can win this game. Player will motivate to win this one for last year grand final. The other thing is Broncos bet the storm in Melbourne this season. Broncos lost the game by only one point in Townsville. If Broncos can match Cowboys physically Broncos can win it.

Last edited:
I am confidence Broncos can win this game. Player will motivate to win this one for last year grand final. The other thing is Broncos bet the storm in Melbourne this season. Broncos lost the game by only one point in Townsville. If Broncos can match Cowboys physically Broncos can win it.
I always read your posts in a Russian accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Maddy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • Browny
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Gaz
  • blacknwhite
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Big Del
  • RolledOates
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.