Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to todd balym, mcguire and funaki have had a punch on at training

EDIT; few pics on the tele site. looks like a bit of a square off. no big deal. intensity in training will have its flare ups. without being silly lets carry it into friday

Last edited:
How come Taumololo is allowed to play after being pinged for criminal damage? I smell a cowspiracy.

Oh, Taumololo was punished, severely. He was fined $2,500 and not allowed to purchase eggs or egg-related products for two months. The NRL have obviously accepted the severity of the punishment and not taken any disciplinary action themselves.

Let it be known that from now on, all NRL players in such a situation will in future be walking on e..... nevermind.

EDIT; few pics on the tele site. looks like a bit of a square off. no big deal. intensity in training will have its flare ups. without being silly lets carry it into friday

Just Funaki trying to get a game. The old hit your rival in a dark alley with a baseball bat idea. Good to see that kind of dedication?

I wonder if anyone at the club actually likes McGuire. Seems to really irritate his team mates.

the video just got posted and it is such a nothing event that i can't believe its even being "reported" on. its not a punch up at all.

Yeah not even close to a punch up, just a bit of push and shove, Funaki did look like he wanted to kill him though lol.

Funaki is pretty loose. Seen him fire up in Q Cup over a pretty innocuous tackle on a team mate.

This kind of thing is bound to happen when you get a couple of meat heads running at each other. Nothing to see here.

I have stared deeply into the tea leaves and I can promise you we will win against the Cows ..... it's simply our turn to win

attachment.php

I have stared deeply into the tea leaves and I can promise you we will win against the Cows ..... it's simply our turn to win

attachment.php

And it goes even further back then that

2015 Round 3

Broncos 44 - Cowboys 22

2014 Finals Week 1

Broncos 20 - Cowboys 32

Funaki is pretty loose. Seen him fire up in Q Cup over a pretty innocuous tackle on a team mate.

This kind of thing is bound to happen when you get a couple of meat heads running at each other. Nothing to see here.

This is the first time I've actually seen Funaki. He's a big'un!

attachment.php

We will have to overcome the fact we've never won a finals match in Townsville.

If we beat the Cowboys and remain suspension/injury free, I dare say this but I think we'll win the premiership. This is the game.

Can we beat the Cowboys? Yes and no. We have the team to do it, but can we beat them on their home turf? Absolutely, but will we? I don't know. We have lifted the intensity at training & I believe we want to win, but can we? It's all about how bad we want it, we have the team, the tactics, the players & the coach to win, but it all comes down to 80 minutes, playing with intensity, desire & hunger & not stopping, being relentless. Cut out the silly errors, no penalties, control the ruck, hopefully we kick early a few times to turn the Cowboys around, smother them in defence and pray we have a bit of luck on our side.

Do I think we'll win? I honestly don't know, we've been pretty inconsistent lately but if anyone can get the best out of the boys for a game like this, it's Wayne.

We will have to overcome the fact we've never won a finals match in Townsville.
Cows overcame not having won a grand final before to keep this infallible prediciton method rolling, a semi should be a cake park off a breezy ducks back!

Matt Cecchin appointed referee. Oh well, there's always next year!

attachment.php
well funny enough we won the game before 2015 grand final went on to lose the final :( what is this witchcraft haha

Josh McGuire isn't the most popular guy around red hill this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • broncs30
  • Thelmus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • RolledOates
  • HarryAllan7
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.