Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Seibold not even apologising to the fans for that utter embarrassment shows me how pig headed, inept and clueless he is. Plus, he doesn't care about the Broncos fans and sponsors and has too much pride to take ownership and responsibility for this garbage season.

What a complete dickhead. I have given Seibold the benefit of the doubt in his first season but after today's performance and not apologising to us the fans for the debacle today, the guys a joke. We are in the wrong hands. This coach will only take us backwards.

Go spew your Harvard business school lectures and stats somewhere else you fuckwit.

**** me dead that was tough to watch. And I only flicked over for a minute every 10 minutes or so for my own sanity.

For all that everybody is going on about Bennett or Seibold and who's responsible for the cattle we have, the bottom line for me is that we have not improved a bit (the opposite in fact) in defence or attack this season.

Forget the argument of who left what players here etc and contrast this with Des Hasler at Manly, who turned a team that was conceding cricket scores last year under Barrett into a defensive powerhouse. So it can be done - question is can Siebold do it over the off season.

I'm not sure about Kevvie to be honest, he knows his footy but doesn't have much credit at NRL level. I don't know how much of that is based on coaching ability vs his skills at pitching himself to the boards.

Seibold didn't need to do much to transform the Rabbitohs either. They already had a premiership winning core, with players getting burnt out by Maguire's coaching style plus Inglis missing the year before Seibold started. I'm not sure what special insight he brought to Souths to turn things around beside not screaming at players while working them into the ground and also getting Inglis back from injury.

I'm not saying this to rag on Seibold for funsies, I hope he turns out to be a great coach. More than picking up an unproven coach isn't as much of a risk as you might think, our current coach hasn't got an amazing track record anyway.

Bbbbbbbbingo!

This nonsense about seibold being the messiah at Souths is ridiculous.

The bloke parlayed it into a 5 year contract at the broncos Jesus fucking Christ.

Seibold not even apologising to the fans for that utter embarrassment shows me how pig headed, inept and clueless he is. Plus, he doesn't care about the Broncos fans and sponsors and has too much pride to take ownership and responsibility for this garbage season.

What a complete dickhead. I have given Seibold the benefit of the doubt in his first season but after today's performance and not apologising to us the fans for the debacle today, the guys a joke. We are in the wrong hands. This coach will only take us backwards.

Go spew your Harvard business school lectures and stats somewhere else you fuckwit.

Not just not apologising, but going on and on about how hard he worked and then left in a sook like a school girl straight after.

I'm sorry. That cunting last minute of the presser has convinced me the guy is an absolute fraud with no testicles.

Brad Arthur has it over this **** in spades.

I feel like this is what happens when the top brass are more concerned about making money for the investors instead of having footy heads from top to bottom. We are in shambles the best thing is to fire basically everyone.
Look what happened this season and last when you allow football players to play.

Imagine the shit-show if football players were running the club. We’d be terrible on the field and broke off it.

At least with strong finances we have a chance to get out of this mess - the Titans on the other hand...

Look what happened this season and last when you allow football players to play.

Imagine the shit-show if football players were running the club. We’d be terrible on the field and broke off it.

At least with strong finances we have a chance to get out of this mess - the Titans on the other hand...
I wouldn’t call what we have on the field footy players

Not just not apologising, but going on and on about how hard he worked and then left in a sook like a school girl straight after.
I'm sorry. That cunting last minute of the presser has convinced me the guy is an absolute fraud with no testicles.

Is that what makes a man, Mr Lebowski?

still think milf can be great for us at 6 when we have a controlling half at 7... think the best he looked was earlier in the year when drearden was there doin alot of talking and directing.

in saying that no way in the world is he worth 1 mill.. 700-800 max

man you must have some serious self confident issues if you feel the need to validate your life on a fan forum after the clubs worse loss in history.

btw i actually agree with alot of what you say but man you do go on just a little

Maybe I’m being a little smug, but **** when you’re right you’re right.

I don’t need validation, I just want all those blokes who have been feeding me all year to admit they’re wrong.

Mate we've had 30-0, 40-0 drubbings in finals games before and nothing's changed.
This is the loss we needed. This will hopefully spur the board and management onto having 'that' conversation with Boyd and McCullough. Even maybe with Milf...

I don't care that he didn't apologise. What troubles me is that he seems scared of offending his players by ripping into them. It makes me think he's more concerned with being liked than winning.

Yep, seeing that too. The bloke has no balls. He lucked out with that Souths team. I'm sure Surgess and Sutton had him wrapped around their fingers for the most part.
[automerge]1568536905[/automerge]
17-16
2 weeks later
0-58

This reeks to me of a serious loss of faith somewhere, either in coach, captain or both.

Last edited:
still think milf can be great for us at 6 when we have a controlling half at 7... think the best he looked was earlier in the year when drearden was there doin alot of talking and directing.

in saying that no way in the world is he worth 1 mill.. 700-800 max
Yeah I think Bird at fullback, Milford and Dearden as 6 and 7 and Turpin at 9 with seggy on the bench is our best bet. I'd find another winger instead of Oates as well. The $600k or whatever he wants is ridiculous. That's more than every other winger in the comp besides Fergo ...

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • barker
  • Maddy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • westy316
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • The Don
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.