FoxLeague

The Matty Johns Show..

Why are they promoting other codes? The other week it was NFL, now it's Soccer. What's next? AFL?

It seems to me that perhaps promoting other codes isn't quite what you should be doing..

The Professor show, doing a fake funeral thing, how absurd.

The Professor is a friggin rubbish show. Deadset filler.

I hope Fox curb their use of recent ex players next year. Does everyone who retires get a TV gig now?

Does everyone who retires get a TV gig now?

Given the alternative is more Buzz or Crawley, I'll happily put up with Parker and Ennis.

Given the alternative is more Buzz or Crawley, I'll happily put up with Parker and Ennis.

Really? I'd much rather listen to Buzz and Crawley than Parker. Ennis is growing into the role though. Don't mind him. Parker struggles imo.

Really? I'd much rather listen to Buzz and Crawley than Parker. Ennis is growing into the role though. Don't mind him. Parker struggles imo.

Corey "For me" Parker is a dime a dozen analyst but at least he doesn't resort to the cheap A Current Affair esque sensationalism Buzz and Crawley stoop to.

Corey "For me" Parker is a dime a dozen analyst but at least he doesn't resort to the cheap A Current Affair esque sensationalism Buzz and Crawley stoop to.

Parker was one of my favourite players for the Broncos but I think he is lucky to have a role in the media. But Fox do seem to be handing roles out like confetti.

The problem with these ex-players is that they put them in roles that belong to other media personalities. Give the sideline gig to an aspiring journo and let the ex-players do their reps in the lower grade competitions, radio and occasionally as panelists on pre and post game shows.

But again, he doesn't get bogged down in the nonsense Crawley & Buzz often find themselves commenting on.

Have you seen Sam Burgess on the panel? Despite his thick accent, I actually think he has a fair bit of insight to offer.

The Professor is a friggin rubbish show. Deadset filler.

I hope Fox curb their use of recent ex players next year. Does everyone who retires get a TV gig now?

Ennis holds his own IMO. About the only one though.....

Sterlo On The Couch is no more.

Channel 9 have secured Sterlo on a full-time gig, which means he will no longer be working at Fox Sports.

Channel 9 have also secured Thurston's services when he retires while Fox Sports have snagged Cronk.

Sterlo On The Couch is no more.

Channel 9 have secured Sterlo on a full-time gig, which means he will no longer be working at Fox Sports.

Channel 9 have also secured Thurston's services when he retires while Fox Sports have snagged Cronk.
Maybe means the end of Channel Neins Footy Show ???

Does that mean Cronk is retiring?

That's good news.

Sterlo was wasted on the Fox broadcast. Outside of the one-on-one interviews, his show usually just recycled the same topics that were on 360.

On 9, Sterlo should resume his hosting duties on the Sunday Footy Show where he really excelled. While I still enjoy tuning in, Sterlo usually brought the best out of Joey & Freddy, covering topics that otherwise wouldn't get touched with a less than experienced host.

9 definitely got the short straw on Cronk-JT.

Hope this means Sterlo takes over the Sunday footy show. Bracey isn't a pimple on vonnie's ass.

Wouldn't be surprised if Voss and Hadley swap over as well.

Voss was demoted last week and there have been rumours circulating for sometime that Hadley will be joining the fox coverage.

This would be just another in a long line of disappointments for FoxLeague. Who knew a 24 hour Rugby League channel could be run so poorly?

Voss was demoted last week and there have been rumours circulating for sometime that Hadley will be joining the fox coverage.

This would be just another in a long line of disappointments for FoxLeague. Who knew a 24 hour Rugby League channel could be run so poorly?

I thought Hadley to Fox Sports was confirmed?

Vossy back on 9 would be great. That would make me tune into Channel 9 more often.

Get rid of gus gould and let vossy do the calls then I'll take the channel 9 games off of mute....

Fox has Tallis, rothfield, Kent, matty johns, Ritchie, and meninga. I bet they celebrate every broncos win like a funeral and have a dart board with bennetts face on it out the back.... they get Tallis to recruit Queensland viewers but he hates the biggest club in Queensland, makes sense

Please no!

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.