FoxLeague

Oh shit, I totally forgot about Scott Anderson!

He was not very memorable.

I still have PTSD whenever the Broncos are inside the opposition half because of him. He was the king of the momentum killing errors and it still boggles my mind that he was able to last at the club as long as he did.

It's actually timely that we were having a conversation about the type of games Fox Sports consider 'classics'. I have no doubt we'll be seeing this Round 7 2017 game played ad nauseum, despite it not being a particularly good performance from the Broncos.

I still have PTSD whenever the Broncos are inside the opposition half because of him. He was the king of the momentum killing errors and it still boggles my mind that he was able to last at the club as long as he did.

It's actually timely that we were having a conversation about the type of games Fox Sports consider 'classics'. I have no doubt we'll be seeing this Round 7 2017 game played ad nauseum, despite it not being a particularly good performance from the Broncos.
The balls spilled on both try lines. You couldn't make this stuff up.

The only contribution from this channel to date is Queenslanders Only, which provides back page news for the day after...

This week on league rewind. Titans v broncos 2008 r6. Another loss... Have they played a old broncos game that we have won yet?

The last two weeks have been winning grand finals against Bulldogs and Roosters.

Has anyone seen the segment on the Professor's new show the game that is unmistakably ours about Uncle Buck. Truly dickheadish

The interview with Mark Hughes last night was really well done. Good to see the game rally around him. I admire his outlook on life, it's a shame you need something like brain cancer to get you to that point.

A very enjoyable to watch interview with Paul White. Great to hear some of his story. Seems a down to earth knock about bloke. Not just another guy in a suit

A very enjoyable to watch interview with Paul White. Great to hear some of his story. Seems a down to earth knock about bloke. Not just another guy in a suit
Was just about to post on that. I think we're in good hands compared to some of the rabble down south.

"It's always great when you can get one over Benny (Wayne Bennett)"

NRL Tonight.

Objective Rugby League germalism at it's finest.

Said by Walters I presume?

Megan Barnard.

If it was Walters, I wouldn't have a problem with it since he's involved with the game and has a job to do. All the journalists have to do is report the news, when they present it with that slant it's a major turn off.

Game 1 SOO 1998 currently being shown. Isn't this the one where Tunza scores late in the game to win it?

Megan Barnard.

If it was Walters, I wouldn't have a problem with it since he's involved with the game and has a job to do. All the journalists have to do is report the news, when they present it with that slant it's a major turn off.

Megan Barnard is a disgrace, has no place anywhere.

Game 1 SOO 1998 currently being shown. Isn't this the one where Tunza scores late in the game to win it?

Yeap, another amazing Queensland never say die try. NSW media and fans whinged for days on end about him playing afterwards. kevin Walters didn't get the credit he deserved with that kick, great vision to see NSW didn't have anyone back there giving Queensland backs a great opportunity to get upfield quick.

Last edited:
Yeap, another amazing Queensland never say die try. NSW media and fans whinged for days on end about him playing afterwards. kevin Walters didn't get the credit he deserved with that kick, great vision to see NSW didn't have anyone back there giving Queensland backs a great opportunity to get upfield quick.

I remember Bennett blasted the media after the game because they had been writing all week that TC didn't deserve to be there.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.