FoxLeague

Guys on NRL360 talking about Thurston influencing the refs. It was a long conversation so hopefully it's shed some light on it and the referees notice what they're doing. Could benefit us perfectly this week.

Also 5000th post!
Congratulations!

Hmm Jessica Yates just called Ian Roberts a rugby player. That's annoying. She's on a show called League Life for ***** sake.

Fox League is reportedly airing back to back replays of the 2015 Grand Final tomorrow.

Unsure if it's just a mistake or if they're just airing the entire telecast, but so far that's five time slots dedicated to past losses. Next week promises to be the Broncos first 'Rewind victory' against Melbourne in the 06 Grand Final but who hasn't seen that match? I don't understand why they replay grand finals during the regular season. Only one side of the fanbase is going to be interested, while the other will avoid it because it's too painful to watch.

If I had to pick a 'retro Broncos win over North Queensland' why not Round 1 2005? JT's debut for the Cowboys, an entertaining back and forth match at a Sunny Suncorp Stadium (which is when this game SHOULD be played...). Hell, I would have been happy with Round 4 '03 which was a fun high-scoring game that I'm sure hardly anyone remembers (guilty...I have doubts I've even seen it).

All copies of the 2015 grand final should be found and burned. Burned in a giant ball of lava fire, lava fire and kryptonite. Then the ashes need to be sent to the sun to burn even further.

All copies of the 2015 grand final should be found and burned. Burned in a giant ball of lava fire, lava fire and kryptonite. Then the ashes need to be sent to the sun to burn even further.
One of the greatest GF's in the history of the game. It may be painful for some but not for me as the better side won on the day. This match is a great advertisement for the sport of RL.

Fox League is reportedly airing back to back replays of the 2015 Grand Final tomorrow.

Unsure if it's just a mistake or if they're just airing the entire telecast, but so far that's five time slots dedicated to past losses. Next week promises to be the Broncos first 'Rewind victory' against Melbourne in the 06 Grand Final but who hasn't seen that match? I don't understand why they replay grand finals during the regular season. Only one side of the fanbase is going to be interested, while the other will avoid it because it's too painful to watch.

If I had to pick a 'retro Broncos win over North Queensland' why not Round 1 2005? JT's debut for the Cowboys, an entertaining back and forth match at a Sunny Suncorp Stadium (which is when this game SHOULD be played...). Hell, I would have been happy with Round 4 '03 which was a fun high-scoring game that I'm sure hardly anyone remembers (guilty...I have doubts I've even seen it).
Round 7, 1999 would be even better. It ended in a tie and Alfie shocked the nation by retiring the next day.

Wouldn't solve the issue of airing a Broncos win though Accept.

Wouldn't solve the issue of airing a Broncos win though Accept.
Fortunately they show 37 replays of the 2017 games so we will get plenty of Broncos wins on Fox League, no matter how hard they try.

Unsure if it's just a mistake or if they're just airing the entire telecast, but so far that's five time slots dedicated to past losses.

It is not a mistake ... 5 losses in a row is a premeditated decision to show Broncos losses only for the rewind games

I'm not satisfied with this channel.

Every time I've turned on that channel it's been replays of the 2017 games.. I've seen the Dragons vs Panthers replay 4 times now..

They need to do better.

Show the replays of the 2017 games on the weekend and have the rest of the week replays of classic matches. Have a whole fucking theme like one week an 80's week, the next 90's etc.

They are just showing the same old shit they did before but more of it.

Anyone watching Sterlo?

They're interviewing Cameron Smith and Sterlo asked him who he thinks would be next in line if either Thurston or Cronk got injured. He said Milford.

Anyone watching Sterlo?

They're interviewing Cameron Smith and Sterlo asked him who he thinks would be next in line if either Thurston or Cronk got injured. He said Milford.
But he said Milford has to become more consistent

Geez whatever that show is called with the professor leading it, its fucking awful.

Not funny in the slightest. Cant even call it low hanging fruit, its rotten on the ground...

Edit: 2nd year syndrome. Its bad. Really bad.

Geez whatever that show is called with the professor leading it, its fucking awful.

Not funny in the slightest. Cant even call it low hanging fruit, its rotten on the ground...

Edit: 2nd year syndrome. Its bad. Really bad.

He should have just stuck with Not The NRL News..

The Ch 9 Sunday Footy Show is still better than anything on Fox League. It's great watch a repeat of the Bronco five times over as you can dissect what went right or wrong. Apart from that, Fox League doesn't have a lot going for it.

Steve Roach is really starting to get annoying.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • Brocko
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  • Mustafur
  • Spoon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.