FoxLeague

Why are they acting like Steve Roach died?

Steve Roach is really starting to get annoying.

Only just starting for you?

He's been crusting my crack for this whole season. Did you watch the Panthers game last night? He was virtually just barracking for them the entire time, every single call that the referee made or didn't make was "harsh on the Panthers", it surpassed Gus Gould in State of Origin in terms of biased commentary. He's absolutely hopeless as a commentator, and I don't think he offers a whole lot elsewhere either personally.

I've kind of avoided the whole channel over the last two weeks. Getting over it pretty quickly.

The lab predictor is just someone guessing the score, right? Have they got it right yet?

The Ch 9 Sunday Footy Show is still better than anything on Fox League. It's great watch a repeat of the Bronco five times over as you can dissect what went right or wrong. Apart from that, Fox League doesn't have a lot going for it.

Not so sure on this one. It was good today because Sterlo was hosting it and 10 in the bin is pretty good, you can usually fast forward the rest. Fittler is a tool and Joey's always hung over. It usually isn't great watching.

Aaron Woods is so full of shit with every question he answers.

Aaron Woods is so full of shit with every question he answers.

Were you expecting anything different?

Kent and Ikin constantly ask Woods and Graham questions they can't answer honestly.

I would wager that over 95% of the questions asked are questions they can't answer honestly.

Dunno, I reckon Graham has never lied a day in his life, he seems like the sort of guy who just tells it like it is no matter what.

Woods on the other hand seems like he's manipulating things with his answers, like the Jason Taylor firing.

Graham was awesome. I loved his honesty and down to earth personality. Seems to be very aware he's in a privileged position and simply rolls with the punches.

I like the fact he also extends on what his thoughts, not just, "yeah cause". He always seems to have solid reasoning behind his points.

Geez I tell you what, I apologise to anyone on this board who i've told to "get over their hatred" of paul kent or something to that effect. guy is a loudmouth moron that SULKS when told his opinion has no value/is baseless by fellow professionals. I never realized how much of a consistent wanker this guy is until recently.

PS 2nd year syndrome is still fucking holocaust levels of bad

Kent is a smug arrogant wanker. Same with beetroot face. Both offer nothing to the conversation other than making shit up

Dunno, I reckon Graham has never lied a day in his life, he seems like the sort of guy who just tells it like it is no matter what.

Woods on the other hand seems like he's manipulating things with his answers, like the Jason Taylor firing.

Didn't he deny biting Slater?

This week on league rewind. Titans v broncos 2008 r6. Another loss... Have they played a old broncos game that we have won yet?

Back in Round 2.

As it turned out, Fox made a mistake and instead of showing the 2015 Grand Final back-to-back the second game was the 2016 Good Friday rematch.

I haven't been keeping up with classic matches since then. It's a useful program for those starting to get into the game, but as somebody who used to treat Chooseday Night football like a movie premier a lot of these matches are just repeats. I can almost guarantee you they'll play the 1989 Broncos/Souths clash next week. Either that, or they'll go with the 2011 WA game.

Back in Round 2.

As it turned out, Fox made a mistake and instead of showing the 2015 Grand Final back-to-back the second game was the 2016 Good Friday rematch.

I haven't been keeping up with classic matches since then. It's a useful program for those starting to get into the game, but as somebody who used to treat Chooseday Night football like a movie premier a lot of these matches are just repeats. I can almost guarantee you they'll play the 1989 Broncos/Souths clash next week. Either that, or they'll go with the 2011 WA game.
Was the WA game a saturday game? Do you think they just don't have the rights for old channel 9 games and that's why they don't have many of our games to play?

It's out of laziness.

The reason they keep airing the same matches is because they've already been edited down to an hour. So instead of getting some work experience kid to come in and edit the matches, they just air the same matches they've been airing since 2010.

To answer your question, it was a Friday game and as a bonus I can tell you it sucked.

It's out of laziness.

The reason they keep airing the same matches is because they've already been edited down to an hour. So instead of getting some work experience kid to come in and edit the matches, they just air the same matches they've been airing since 2010.

To answer your question, it was a Friday game and as a bonus I can tell you it sucked.

I hate that game. Poor JYY :,(

For whatever reason, they enjoy playing the 2012 WA game during the pre-season. Whenever they dedicate a day to past Broncos games, it's usually included despite being such a bitter memory.

The 2011 game was different. It was a rain-soaked Friday evening and the Rabbitohs scored two tries due to taking advantage of the conditions. This was also the game where McCullough and Hunt were dropped for their night on the town and Taylor was suspended for 6 weeks after a spear tackle on Anderson. The tackle didn't even draw a penalty at the time, and Mal wrote his rats and filth article based on Akuila Uate getting off for a similar tackle.

Oh shit, I totally forgot about Scott Anderson!

He was not very memorable.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Hurrijo
  • Skathen
  • bazza
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Porthoz
  • Pablo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Maddy
  • bb_gun
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.