FoxLeague

How good was it last night when both Walters & Daley shot Ben Ikin down when he said the Broncos won't win the premiership? The look on his face was priceless.

How good was it last night when both Walters & Daley shot Ben Ikin down when he said the Broncos won't win the premiership? The look on his face was priceless.

Ikin is a douche. Claim to fame is marrying Bennetts daughter. He wouldn't have a media career if that wasn't the case

Ikin talks about his days at other clubs more than he does the Broncos. He's dead to me too.

Anyone have video of this? Would love to see it.

I'm watching last nights episode now. After reading this I can't wait to see this. Ben Ikin is cowardly little ****, I honestly can't stand him. Wayne must be disgusted that he is part of his family.

I'm watching last nights episode now. After reading this I can't wait to see this. Ben Ikin is cowardly little ****, I honestly can't stand him. Wayne must be disgusted that he is part of his family.

Tell us what you really think..

Gonna go ahead and ask this again, what in the hell happened to Fox's supposed 10m defensive line?

I think they must've scrapped it lol, Greenberg probably had a word with them.

I'm pretty sure I heard them talk about it during one of the half time shows on Fox Sports when they were talking about the new tackle count thing that shows up behind the player that plays the ball.

Not sure what happened to it.

Lol. Trust.
I live up the road from Fox Sports so I'll head down later and have a sniff around

I've been waiting for the ten metre virtual line for years, every since I'd seen it used in the nfl. I just thought, ahh, now we will have a tool to judge the cheating refs. They won't be able to hide their bias.

As sad as it is, this is probably exactly what happened.

Would Greenburg even have any say in the matter on what Fox Sports can and can't provide in their broadcast?

Would Greenburg even have any say in the matter on what Fox Sports can and can't provide in their broadcast?

He may not be able to make decisions, but I have no doubt the NRL have clauses galore to make sure nothing is done to hurt the game. Pointing out every set that the refs suck is certainly not a good look.

I've been waiting for the ten metre virtual line for years, every since I'd seen it used in the nfl. I just thought, ahh, now we will have a tool to judge the cheating refs. They won't be able to hide their bias.
Don't get too excited. I guarantee it's just going to line up with wherever the ref is standing.

Guys on NRL360 talking about Thurston influencing the refs. It was a long conversation so hopefully it's shed some light on it and the referees notice what they're doing. Could benefit us perfectly this week.

Also 5000th post!

Active Now

• theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • something
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bongo
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Wolfie
  • ezpz
  • Jedhead
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.