FoxLeague

Always wanted a 2000-01 jersey, great design and the collars made them comfortable to wear around.

Caught a replay of League Life, it was surprisingly watchable. I was worried it would just be an opportunity for Lara, Jess and Hannah to preview the round ahead but they covered a lot of topics that weren't touched on in 360. It was bold to start with the mental health topic, definitely a little heavy but I think they wanted to show they weren't afraid to discuss the big issues that other shows are afraid of.

Yvonne did a great job of moderating the conversation, Jess and Lara did a good job of going back and forth while Hannah was a little quiet outside of the mobile phone discussion.

Good stuff, now to see how it compares with the Queensland show. I was pretty iffy on that show as well..

I didn't mind the Queenslanders Only show. I though Craddock was good at getting info out of Mal about his and Bennett's relationship. I'd love to see it go to an hour. I liked the tone of the show and I'm sure it will get better as they have the season & origin to comment on.

I am liking the chanel very much. What i am waiting to judge is the game telecast and their new on field marking of the ten and tackle count not sold on the clutter and potential distractions it may bring.

I am liking the chanel very much. What i am waiting to judge is the game telecast and their new on field marking of the ten and tackle count not sold on the clutter and potential distractions it may bring.

Even if I don't like it, it will be better than listening to the hacks on Channel 9.

Even if I don't like it, it will be better than listening to the hacks on Channel 9.
Oh for sure, those idiots will be gooooone in the next year or two. I hate them. If I ever have to listen to Gould again I may end my self.[emoji44]

It would be optimal if they gave us the option to display them, like the red button to turn them on/off but I doubt it.
That makes too much sense for the NRL

I'm glad replays of the shows are being put online.

I'm able to download all of them.

Gah, Gorden Tallis is getting worse with each progressing year. When they are doing their stupid segments they always trot Tallis out in QLD to a heroes welcome, like he's the best thing since sliced bread....but notice they only bring him out in NQ. I'd like to see them put him on a stage in Brisbane, the town that he actually played for. I reckon he'd get a right hammering.

Never thought I'd turn on Tallis, yet here I am. I can't even remember his playing days with any kind of awe now.

Gah, Gorden Tallis is getting worse with each progressing year. When they are doing their stupid segments they always trot Tallis out in QLD to a heroes welcome, like he's the best thing since sliced bread....but notice they only bring him out in NQ. I'd like to see them put him on a stage in Brisbane, the town that he actually played for. I reckon he'd get a right hammering.

Never thought I'd turn on Tallis, yet here I am. I can't even remember his playing days with any kind of awe now.
He's an old gossip that belongs on Coronation Street.

Does anyone watching the League Rewind games today know if they're showing three wins by the same team today or was that just a special for Broncos fans yesterday?

That was ridiculous.

It isn't quite the same, but Wests have to put up with two heart-breaking losses back to back.

In particular the game they have on now was soul-crushing. Tigers were in the middle of a losing streak and had the game won at 16-4 with 5 to go. Souths managed to score two tries and a sideline conversion from Reynolds sent the game to golden point. Then Inglis summed the situation up with an ugly looking field goal to win it.

I like the channel, but they need to work on scheduling.

Already enjoying the channel, I don't get much time to watch the shows like Sterlo etc but the coverage of both the games has been very good.

Really looking forward to a year free of Gould rants, Fittler's attempts at comedy, Wally and Locky grunts and all the other things at 9 that annoy me.

Wow, I mean **** me dead, total cringe wow ! What am I babbling on about ?

The Second Year Syndrome show, that's what. I was stunned when I heard the knobheads in the background who were obviously paid to laugh maniacally everytime anything resembling a joke was uttered. It was either that or a laugh track but my money was on them being paid stooges. It was abysmal.

Wow, I mean **** me dead, total cringe wow ! What am I babbling on about ?

The Second Year Syndrome show, that's what. I was stunned when I heard the knobheads in the background who were obviously paid to laugh maniacally everytime anything resembling a joke was uttered. It was either that or a laugh track but my money was on them being paid stooges. It was abysmal.

Standard issue at most panel shows these days, been in the audience for a few and they have a guy who pretty much has a seizure to indicate to laugh as much as possible.

I did chuckle at Tim Simona giving the gamble safely advice though!

How did that Professor flog get his own show. I've not met one person who thinks that idiot has an ounce of humour. And I've met at least 3 people.

Anyone expecting excellence for this show would definitely have been disappointed. However, those that enjoy his sense of humour (like me) would have enjoyed it.

Unread

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • kman
  • Broncorob
  • Spike
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.