FoxLeague

Oh, did you misunderstand ? Allowing for a possibility is not an admission of certainty. So, no. I'm not wrong.
I do remember you saying that everyone would be impressed with McGuire playing hooker last year vs the Warriors. Do you remember that?

You were wrong then and you're wrong now.

It's ok mate, no one's judging.

McGuire had played there already by then so 'everyone' had had a chance to see him in the role. Unlike others I wouldn't have stated that McGuire was definitely going to do something, no one knows the future. I probably said he may surprise quite a few. That's not the same. So, no. Still not wrong but wrong by your dopey standards.

I do remember you saying that everyone would be impressed with McGuire playing hooker last year vs the Warriors. Do you remember that?

You were wrong then and you're wrong now.

It's ok mate, no one's judging.
Please quote this post when you write your apology.
Try and include your incorrect claim that I wrote " everyone would be impressed ". I actually wrote that McGuire would have new fans. Unfortunately, he had just come back from Origin and was far from the worst in a very badly beaten team. Considering he was playing out of position, sore and overseas, and in a team getting hammered by Henry Peranara he probably did gain a few new fans so no, not wrong then either. Try another time as I've been wrong before and clearly admitted so. You will just have to look.

No, go back and check. I did say that she was there for the reason I wrote, not just because she was female butbto get women and their money into the game. I also said I don't and didn't need a woman to talk or tell me about mens rugby league. I would be happy with women talking about womens rugby league. I can just picture it, three men as main hosts with a rotation of another two men talking about womens rugby league. No female hosts, just men. Right.

Haha, classic old timer!!

Huge reminds me of a friend of mine. She was an elite runner, when she met her now hubby he said there's no way she could beat him in a race, because you know she was a girl and he was a boy. Well, did she show him. She raced him and won by miles. Lol.

I have no issue with men commentating on women's sport and I have no issues with women commentating on men's sport. Everyone has valued and differing opinions and it keeps it interesting.

I also don't have a problem with commentators of either gender. I do have an issue when a commentator is selected solely on sex. I also have that issue when it is the essential selection criteria for a job/ role in the working world.

As normal my objection is perceived to be because of the sex of the person. I'm disgusted with the notion that we NEED to have women . You have it your own way , I know why the sudden influx of women has occurred and it is ALL about broadening the appeal and thus gaining more money.

We don't NEED anything. Hell we don't even need commentators at all. In some cases I'd rather have it on mute than listen to someone like Joey Johns and Brad Fittler making fart jokes on the sidelines.

But it is nice to have a variety of voices to choose from. I enjoy the female perspective. Being a female follower of League it's nice. It's also the only way I can get my daughter to sit down and watch sport with me, she's at the age where boys are gross and girls are great.

Haven't minded the channel so far. I'll be steering clear of NRL360 on a Tuesday night though.....
I can't cop Rothfield. The idiot didn't think that Simona should be banned for life, Paul Kent nearly fell off his chair.

Just watched it then. I don't read Rothfield articles and I won't be watching a show that pays him. Almost worth cancelling my foxtel subscription. If I wanted to see people guess what's going on at clubs I'd follow Daniel O'dowd on Twitter. Also replays will get annoying and why are they making classic games go for 60 minutes?

This league life show is rubbish. I honestly can't see the point of it.

So league life is just a womens take on footballers and issues. Easy to see the point is about women seeing the things men apparently don't, like depression, suicide, family, home issues ect. Not for me to be honest but women and man alike who are interested in players lifes and some of there issues may like it. On Yvonne being a bit plump, she is, but the wardrobe department put her in the worst outfit that hugged her and squeezed her hips into a poor shape. She has shape that can be sexy in the right outfit. Nothing wrong with it aslong as she doesn't become unhealthy fat.

So league life is just a womens take on footballers and issues. Easy to see the point is about women seeing the things men apparently don't, like depression, suicide, family, home issues ect. Not for me to be honest but women and man alike who are interested in players lifes and some of their issues may like it. On Yvonne being a bit plump, she is, but the wardrobe department put her in the worst outfit that hugged her and squeezed her hips into a poor shape. She has shape that can be sexy in the right outfit. Nothing wrong with it aslong as she doesn't become unhealthy fat.

Sorry guys i pressed the wrong thing attempting to correct my terrible spelling.

Jessica Yates sure has attitude

So league life is just a womens take on footballers and issues. Easy to see the point is about women seeing the things men apparently don't, like depression, suicide, family, home issues ect. Not for me to be honest but women and man alike who are interested in players lifes and some of there issues may like it. On Yvonne being a bit plump, she is, but the wardrobe department put her in the worst outfit that hugged her and squeezed her hips into a poor shape. She has shape that can be sexy in the right outfit. Nothing wrong with it aslong as she doesn't become unhealthy fat.
Yeah, not a flattering outfit on the first show. What stood out for me is the woman was bigger than Mal Meninga when they were outside standing from left to right as Sampson, Meninga, Hodges and Walters. Fortunately none of us made crude remarks about pie eating although there were those sort of remarks about one of the journos on 360. Surprisingly it didn't draw anyones ire when it happened, just a tongue in cheek, mock protestation.

It turns out Blocker's Rewind is actually just League Rewind, a 3 hour block of extended highlights.

Unfortunately all three games are Cronulla wins.

Our 2001 jersey is seriously underrated. Always loved those colours.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Lurker
  • Broncosgirl
  • mieko
  • sooticus
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • Shane Tronc
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.