FoxLeague

I know they're different but with the WWE Network, if they run overtime it doesn't matter because it's their own network and they can do what they want. So why can't Fox League play full replays of the game? The 60 minute and 30 minute highlight videos suck

Using the WWE Network as an example, the old footage never draws any new subscribers and the top-rated content is always the newer programs.

I'd say it's a similar story with Fox League. Cut out the boring bits, focus on the action and give fans a highly concentrated dose of nostalgia.

Personally I think from 11pm - 6:30am Weekdays the channel becomes Retro Footy and you get five full games to watch through. You can always tinker around, but 7 days = 35 matches so roughly four games and you have two wins each. I also wouldn't include any finals games in that bracket, that can wait until the final series where you've got to fill in space, try to pick out some obscurities and mix it up. One game can be close, another can just be a total one-sided affair where a couple of legends get to look awesome.

It won't happen and I understand why. I just wish Fox League could provide a better alternative than re-runs of their magazine shows. Why can't they just save those for the FoxSports website?

League Life.

Can't see that staying around for too long.

They spent a good part of that just complaining about men.. And when they say comments like women are just as skillful and talented as the men, no one is going to take them seriously.

I think quite a few people like that show because they want to appear open-minded.. Like they care about gender equality. But it won't be long before all of that wears off and the same thing happens that's been happening for so many years.

No one will give a shit anymore.

League Life.

They spent a good part of that just complaining about men.. And when they say comments like women are just as skillful and talented as the men, no one is going to take them seriously.

I think quite a few people like that show because they want to appear open-minded.. Like they care about gender equality. But it won't be long before all of that wears off and the same thing happens that's been happening for so many years.

Are you sure woman won't like it?

Are you sure woman won't like it?

I'm sure there will be women out there that will like it.

Time will tell whether it's going to be enough for Fox Sports to keep it around.

But I don't think it will last long.

I think quite a few people like that show because they want to appear open-minded..

Rubbish.

I enjoyed the show because it filled it's niche, didn't go over the same worn out ground like the Matty Johns, 360, Queenslander's and Sterlo did and most of the panelists were articulate and informative.

Still a long road to go but to write an entire show off based on one off-hand comment is more of a reflection of you than anything else.

Rubbish.

I enjoyed the show because it filled it's niche, didn't go over the same worn out ground like the Matty Johns, 360, Queenslander's and Sterlo did and most of the panelists were articulate and informative.

Still a long road to go but to write an entire show off based on one off-hand comment is more of a reflection of you than anything else.

Agree. I actually think instead of getting canned, shows like it and Queenslanders Only will end up being hour long shows.

The one I can't get into is 13-1. Pretty boring that one.

I have a very busy schedule and seldom see any games as they happen so I enjoy coming home and watching the replay despite being edited versions. Never been a big fan of NRL 360 or Sterlo etc so I will hardly ever watch any of the other crap, there is only so much RL one can handle in a week. Hopefully more of the retro stuff will feature soon but that is probably more of an offseason thing.

Rubbish.

So much for a moderator allowing someone an opinion. That last line is a disgrace, putting down a poster or trying to humiliate them just because you don't like what they have to say.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make there Huge, I never denied Freaky (a fellow staff member) his opinion, simply responding and providing my own view.

Considering the accusation being thrown around, the response was not uncalled for.

Which brings me to my point, everybody is entitled to their opinion on BHQ. However, they can't expect it to go unchallenged, especially if they're trying to be controversial.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make there Huge, I never denied Freaky (a fellow staff member) his opinion, simply responding and providing my own view.

Considering the accusation being thrown around, the response was not uncalled for.

Which brings me to my point, everybody is entitled to their opinion on BHQ. However, they can't expect it to go unchallenged, especially if they're trying to be controversial.
Fair enough but you could have simply said you disagreed strongly rather than a sleight on him. The last line, no matter what your other point, was not necessary. It's a thinly veiled insult.

League Life.

I stopped taking them seriously when they started talking about poor tim simona.

The League channel can have Yvonne for all I care.

James Bracey has been knocking it out of the park over on Channel Nine. Probably due to his years of experience hosting his own sports show, a massive coup for Nine.

The League channel can have Yvonne for all I care.

James Bracey has been knocking it out of the park over on Channel Nine. Probably due to his years of experience hosting his own sports show, a massive coup for Nine.

You can have your ads and rubbish commentators.

You can have your ads and rubbish commentators.

Heh. I was talking about the main anchor position. Not sure commentators on subscription television are any better. Warren Smith clearly is but Andy Ramond, Alexander, Anasta, Gasnier. Wouldn't say they are any better.

Heh. I was talking about the main anchor position. Not sure commentators on subscription television are any better. Warren Smith clearly is but Andy Ramond, Alexander, Anasta, Gasnier. Wouldn't say they are any better.

They can all finish a complete sentence without long pauses and stammering..

Compared to Nine? Nah, they're far better.

Active Now

• broncs30
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • cento
  • MrRobot
  • Pablo
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Tmac
  • Painin the Haas
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.