Game I Post-Game Discussion Thread

Oh and one last thing that really pissed me off was Gallen complaining about someone else acting grubby... Anthony Laffranchi says hi Gallen you fucking dirty dog ****

Look man, I am not proud of what Gallen did, there was no need for it. you can call him what ever you want.

Ok then I will......

Paul Gallen is a dog shot **** and should be suspended for a minimum of 3-4 weeks.

We tried kicking to boyd too much. This play basically cut out inglis' involvement. Inglis needs to get the ball more

I think QLD got ambushed. It won't happen in game 2. We really missed Petero last night. Surly we'll pick another front rower for game 2. I don' think Thaiday went as bad as people are making out, but as a Bronco fan it was disappointing to see him play so well in the 2nd row. Need to we that at club level.

A quote from the coach, now a dog act of king hitting someone is a great moment.

"One hundred per cent," Daley said.

"That's a great Origin moment as far as I'm concerned."

On the big talking point of the game:

Not that in any way did it effect the game (in fact it gave Qld another set inside our own half) but Gallen should have sat down for that. The refs will come out and say "we made the wrong decision". Klein made a weak decision.

Gallen lost his head. If running in with a swinging arm and then throwing the first two punches is not a sin binnable offence, then can someone explain to me what is.

I absolutely think if it was either (a) not Gallen or (b) not at ANZ (c) the game was not the keystone of 8 years of NSW heartache; Gallen goes for 10.

After watching Boyd get pile driven into the ground by O'Donnell and only getting put on report nobody will ever be sent from the field again.

Of course the refs will never have to face the media or direct questioning.

As a Broncos fan... Parker was probably the best off the bench followed closely by Gillett. Did Mal teach him how to tackle in a week? Some of those rush and tackle round the legs hits Gillett did was champagne defense.

Hodges kept trying all night and made some good breaks. I swear to god he could amble to the line in a walking frame at 80 and still somehow shimmy through.

Gallen SHOULD have been binned, but I'm not gonna get worked up about it. That's origin, fists fly sometimes. Lets just get on with it.

If Thurston DID play with a groin injury I think it shows Mal being over confident, Cherry-Evans should have played if Thurston wasn't 100%. Hopefully NSW winning is a wake up call, still two games to be played.

It's not the fact Gallen punched on but his weak excuse to somehow justify it and then the NSW media and Co glorifying it.

Gallen didn't punch Myles. Myles led with his head into Gallen's fist. He was doing it all night.

Clive Palmer was right. Laurie Daley is a grub.

Totally disagree I've spoken to him twice (at a legends conference in Toowoomba in 2009 and at the All-Stars game) and the man was a complete gentleman and a true class act.

Totally disagree I've spoken to him twice (at a legends conference in Toowoomba in 2009 and at the All-Stars game) and the man was a complete gentleman and a true class act.

All well and good, but he labels Gallen's cowardly punches as a "Great origin moment". Says a lot about the true feelings of the man. He's a grub.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • Bucking Beads
  • mitch222
  • Santa
  • Midean
  • Swordfish
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • BRC088
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.