GAME THREE

Anyone know who won MOTM? I'm guessing either Jono or Inglis?

So good to just stick it to NSW. Whereas there was a few years of pity during the 8 year run, now there's just hatred again. So pathetic.

Ennis's return to Origin is sticking it to Hodges.

Tamou's "**** it I'm done, let's start a blue" park footy mentality. What a useless Kiwi **** who shouldn't even be there.

Merrin's lifting tackle. Ample opporunity to pull out. Suprised he didn't drive Parker more into the ground for a laugh. He's due back for St George though so doubt he'll get more than a slap.

Klemmer. That right there son, is all the lessons your father should have taught you when you were (less of) a child about humility, respect and the turning of fortunes. Just because you're the biggest bulliest **** in the playground doesn't make you the best.

Pearce. So useless. Apropos of nothing, decides he can shit talk the best halfback in the world.

And the more we win, the more the N(SW)RL illuminati just keeps putting hurdles in front of Qld rugby league and the more we can hopefully just keep lapping it up. Give the next immortal status to Paul Gallen for all I fucking care. 9-1 *****.

One for every Queenslander that knows a pretentious wanker from Sydney. They just instinctively look down on us Qld'ers.

Love to see Gygnell's face right now. Entitled prat.

Even if my beloved Broncos go down, how fucking good would a Broncos v Cowboys GF be? But then again I am sure the NRL would find a way to conspire to make sure that didn't happen.

So good to just stick it to NSW. Whereas there was a few years of pity during the 8 year run, now there's just hatred again. So pathetic.

Ennis's return to Origin is sticking it to Hodges.

Tamou's "**** it I'm done, let's start a blue" park footy mentality. What a useless Kiwi **** who shouldn't even be there.

Merrin's lifting tackle. Ample opporunity to pull out. Suprised he didn't drive Parker more into the ground for a laugh. He's due back for St George though so doubt he'll get more than a slap.

Klemmer. That right there son, is all the lessons your father should have taught you when you were (less of) a child about humility, respect and the turning of fortunes. Just because you're the biggest bulliest **** in the playground doesn't make you the best.

Pearce. So useless. Apropos of nothing, decides he can shit talk the best halfback in the world.

And the more we win, the more the N(SW)RL illuminati just keeps putting hurdles in front of Qld rugby league and the more we can hopefully just keep lapping it up. Give the next immortal status to Paul Gallen for all I fucking care. 9-1 *****.

One for every Queenslander that knows a pretentious wanker from Sydney. They just instinctively look down on us Qld'ers.

Love to see Gygnell's face right now. Entitled prat.

Even if my beloved Broncos go down, how fucking good would a Broncos v Cowboys GF be? But then again I am sure the NRL would find a way to conspire to make sure that didn't happen.
****, your post made me laugh....so much emotion.. Love it !
This will piss you though......I thought Gallen was the only player from the blues that could look his coach in the eyes although Klemmer didn't do much wrong. Queensland however were magnificent...what a game and a fitting finale for Hodges. I was wrong earlier on this year and last year about Hodges, so glad he hung around and he deserves all the praise. Great way to start my working day....my only regret is missing all the NRL shows where they will be having a cooking segment. Paul Kent will be serving humble pie with a side order of crow !

Usually the best parts are uploaded to YouTube, Huge.

NZAUTV Rugby League is usually a reliable channel.

On the QLD police media official twitter site.

https://twitter.com/qpsmedia

CJY_1ffWEAAaics.jpg

It sucks that it's still going to be the most boring POS show on television.

I didn't mind it when it was on once a week. It's on too often these days though to have good content all the time.

Why is everyone crapping on about how Klemmer can hold his head high? He was shithouse. Twice he ran out of the line to try put on a big shot and both times he missed. Lillyman made 2 half breaks because of that dipshit thinking he was top dog. He also dropped the ball in the first set of the second half allowing us to score, then dropped it again towards the end in a rare chance in our half. He had 1 good run the whole game. Keep talking him up, works for us!

Actually pretty shocked the refs didn't call that a knock on. Definitely wasn't, but that's the kind of thing they'd usually do.

I'm not rapping Klemmer, it's just that he wasn't too bad....Gallen was their best player in a badly beaten side

This was awesome as well.

A shame Inglis' effort hasn't been spliced either. It'll get lost in the wash since it didn't lead to points but it was special.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was super impressed with Gagai last night, really happy for him, bit disappointing that we could've had the Hodges/Gagai combination at club land next season but Dane decided to stay at Newcastle.

Was super impressed with Gagai last night, really happy for him, bit disappointing that we could've had the Hodges/Gagai combination at club land next season but Dane decided to stay at Newcastle.

me too......I bagged his selection, but he really did stand up and account for himself last night. Still makes me nervous though.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • AscotinOz
  • Harry Sack
  • Splinter
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Brocko
  • bb_gun
  • MrMoore
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • cento
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.