Game Two

So long as he stays out there and doesn't keep coming into the ruck. Let the pros play with the dummies and dummy half runs, you stay out there and wait for the ball.

So how is it going to work? Boyd swapping with him or a big re-shuffle?

Dugan needs to get himself in the game more.

His biggest problem is that he seems to go MIA a lot and will just settle for kick returns or the odd run down a fringe where he won't put in as much effort as he should.

Compare that to Slater who is always in the game.

Or somebody like Hayne who was just a freak.

And he just pales in comparison.

That was a special play in Origin I and I was completely blown away when he came up with it.

However he really hasn't impressed me that much this season and seems to be in the team by default more than anything else. I really don't understand the media hype.
Got to disagree about the Hayne comparison though. He would do nothing at all for 74 minutes of every match and something spectacular for the remaining 6 minutes, the minutes everyone remembers. Not disagreeing in general about the rest of your post.

Got to disagree about the Hayne comparison though. He would do nothing at all for 74 minutes of every match and something spectacular for the remaining 6 minutes, the minutes everyone remembers. Not disagreeing in general about the rest of your post.

That was actually the point I was making.

He isn't as involved as Slater.

Nor is he as talented as Hayne to really get away with it.

I'm just laughing and shaking my head at NSWankers trying to portrait Qld as grubs and getting away with untold illegalities in the origin arena. Even the southern media is on board with this piece of BS trying to claim aggrieved status and sell it I'm assuming to the refs.

You'll be going to bed at midnight thinking how the **** did we lose that.

I'm just laughing and shaking my head at NSWankers trying to portrait Qld as grubs and getting away with untold illegalities in the origin arena. Even the southern media is on board with this piece of BS trying to claim aggrieved status and sell it I'm assuming to the refs.

I had to laugh at this too.

how can any team that selects Gallen, Bird and Reynolds whinge about any teams niggling or "dirty" tactics

So long as he stays out there and doesn't keep coming into the ruck. Let the pros play with the dummies and dummy half runs, you stay out there and wait for the ball.

Unlike Hodges

I had to laugh at this too.

how can any team that selects Gallen, Bird and Reynolds whinge about any teams niggling or "dirty" tactics

Gives me the giggles with all the elbows and working over they do in the ruck.

Every series they whinge about this and lozza goes off to meet the refs, whaa whaa whaa.

Yes they were. I think he is a very effective d/half runner. He adds a lot to the side in many ways with his huge strides and stepping, very different to Inglis. Hodges is a unique centre for mine.

I think with Inglis attracting defenders like flies on shit we can really take advantage with him taking kick returns from the wing, make sure Slater shadows him and have someone else come back early ready for any broken play.

10440638_1658096567743629_5301048544360182142_n.jpg

I think with Inglis attracting defenders like flies on shit we can really take advantage with him taking kick returns from the wing, make sure Slater shadows him and have someone else come back early ready for any broken play.

Plan A. Yes. Plan B(lues) will be to kick to the other wing, or to Slater and smash his shoulder. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see Inglis fielding the kicks where Slater might usually take them, or Slater will look to offload to Inglis before he is tackled. Which ever way I look at it, I see those assholes doing their best to destroy Slater's shoulder early in the game

Plan A. Yes. Plan B(lues) will be to kick to the other wing, or to Slater and smash his shoulder. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see Inglis fielding the kicks where Slater might usually take them, or Slater will look to offload to Inglis before he is tackled. Which ever way I look at it, I see those assholes doing their best to destroy Slater's shoulder early in the game

I would hope we do exactly the same with Farah.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Big Del
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosgirl
  • mitch222
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • Lurker
  • The Don
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.