Game Two

I would hope we do exactly the same with Farah.

Agreed, but the Maroons would do it through legit, hard tackling. They will do it out of sheer spite and malice.

Prediction time...

NSW are going to be better.

The return of Paul Gallen and Brett Morris will make them a more imposing side than what they were at ANZ Stadium and they will control the play a lot better than they did last time where they kept themselves out of the game in Sydney.

However...

Queensland will win.

They maybe without Cooper Cronk, arguably the MVP of Game I but the likes of Thurston, Inglis & Guerra have so much more to offer and I'm going to go on record as to say that this will be the game that Daly Cherry-Evans steps up and earns his keep with the Maroons supporters. There's plenty on the fence with him and the way he dealt with the Titans as well as Brisbane fans who believe Ben Hunt should be there but Daly is a world class player who has yet to receive that golden opportunity to make the jersey his own. In Game II 2015, I believe it will be remembered as Daly's game and the unofficial start of a new era for Queensland Rugby League.

Queensland by 10
28-18
Guerra FTS

Gould to take out his frustration on Gal, Scott & Hoffman.

I'm just laughing and shaking my head at NSWankers trying to portrait Qld as grubs and getting away with untold illegalities in the origin arena. Even the southern media is on board with this piece of BS trying to claim aggrieved status and sell it I'm assuming to the refs.
Exactly. All this BS about Qld is just ludicrous. NSW are just pissed because they lost game 1 . With Gallen back , we can expect them to resort to their usual grub work which ,to be fair ,they left out of game 1.. The question is ,will the refs let them get away with it? I was happy with refs in game 1. If the approach changes for game 2 , it will be highly suspicious. Hopefully Gallen will be good for 2 or 3 penalties to the Maroons.

Prediction time...

NSW are going to be better.

The return of Paul Gallen and Brett Morris will make them a more imposing side than what they were at ANZ Stadium and they will control the play a lot better than they did last time where they kept themselves out of the game in Sydney.

However...

Queensland will win.

They maybe without Cooper Cronk, arguably the MVP of Game I but the likes of Thurston, Inglis & Guerra have so much more to offer and I'm going to go on record as to say that this will be the game that Daly Cherry-Evans steps up and earns his keep with the Maroons supporters. There's plenty on the fence with him and the way he dealt with the Titans as well as Brisbane fans who believe Ben Hunt should be there but Daly is a world class player who has yet to receive that golden opportunity to make the jersey his own. In Game II 2015, I believe it will be remembered as Daly's game and the unofficial start of a new era for Queensland Rugby League.

Queensland by 10
28-18
Guerra FTS

Gould to take out his frustration on Gal, Scott & Hoffman.

In my opinion,

It won't be that sort of scoreline. Previous games have been a low scoring grind and I can't see that changing. QLD have an inferior team and NSW have a superior team compared to game 1. And despite Pearce and Hodkinson being garbage, I'm still really confident they'll win. I honestly don't even think QLD will score more than 1 try, and that will have you blokes questioning the sides abundance of talent. Cherry will put in another underwhelming performance just like he did against Brisbane.

Prediction: NSW 10-4.

That's a fair point Edo and the past few games have been very defence oriented affairs.

However there's usually games that back that trend and after Game I's dour affair on the greasy surface at Olympic Park, I believe we're going to see a far more open game and it will be the Maroons who will finish out on top in what should be an unofficial home game.

I'm with BP, QLD to be up 24-0 inside 35 minutes like Game 3, 2011 :whoo:

Exactly. All this BS about Qld is just ludicrous. NSW are just pissed because they lost game 1 . With Gallen back , we can expect them to resort to their usual grub work which ,to be fair ,they left out of game 1.. The question is ,will the refs let them get away with it? I was happy with refs in game 1. If the approach changes for game 2 , it will be highly suspicious. Hopefully Gallen will be good for 2 or 3 penalties to the Maroons.

wouldn't it be funny if this whinging about "grubby" or "niggling" play from NSW, backfires on them and they end up losing the penalty count because they put the refs on alert to grubby play.

especially since they have Gallen back in the team

:laugh:

I'm predicting Farah will get his shoulder worked over, play on valiantly, with Qld narrowly ahead by 2 points at the 60th minute mark. Qld will then score a try to break their spirits, Farah goes off, the rest capitulate, and then Qld score two more in a flurry. Qld by 20.

wouldn't it be funny if this whinging about "grubby" or "niggling" play from NSW, backfires on them and they end up losing the penalty count because they put the refs on alert to grubby play.

especially since they have Gallen back in the team

:laugh:

That is the risk for NSW, they have tried to let it be known that Qld is getting away with it so why should't they. It would be awesome if they get themselves penalized out of the game.

How many times will Gallen approach the refs lol

Ray Warren in doubt to call this game.

If he is out, they HAVE to get Vossy.

Whatever happened between Vossy and 9 needs to be forgotten and they have to make the call that is right for the game.. That is Vossy commentating.

Whatever happened between Vossy and 9 needs to be forgotten and they have to make the call that is right for the game.. That is Vossy commentating.

Wouldn't he would have a contract with Fox Sports? If so, I don't think it would be that easy.

I'd seriously prefer Gus as the play by play caller over Hadley or Gilbert.

I thought Vossy got the flick because Hadley didn't like what he said about the statue of Warren ??

Make sense ????

It'll probably be Thompson. Well, at least the crowd will be loud enough so that you wouldn't be able to hear a pin drop on a pillow accross the street like you do with him half the time in regular matches.

If Rabs is too sick to call the match I'd be down with just a tri-call of Sterlo, Gus & Wally. Would be better to listen to than Mat Thompson I think.

Please just no Tim Gilbert.

I really do not want to cut my ears off on Wednesday night.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • Manifesto
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • Jazza
  • Johnny92
  • bert_lifts
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.