Game Two

Just printing some... stuff... right now.

1434467734.jpg

1434492600.jpg

Here are some interesting stats about Inglis.

2006-2010

13 games
10 tries
6 try assists
17 line breaks
5 line break assists
62 tackle breaks
144 runs for 1,395 metres
132 tackles
34 missed

2011-2015

12 games
5 tries
2 try assists
5 line breaks
4 line break assists
51 tackle breaks
145 runs for 1,348 metres
155 tackles
21 missed

Josh Morris played two games in that 2006-2010 period. He became the NSW right centre in 2012.

The average stats from Inglis in that 2011-2015 period, I think Morris had a fair bit to do with that..

Last edited:
I want to believe that the whole sign reads "Welcome to the Bacon Kingdom"

I want to believe that the whole sign reads "Welcome to the Bacon Kingdom"

Whole sign? It says "Come to the On Kingdom". Which is stupid, because who in their right mind would go to the "off" kingdom anyway.

The Blues started game one well but couldn’t maintain the rage for the whole 80 minutes, in the second half Queensland made twice as many metres as the Blues and Cronk was given great field position. The Blues second half was poor and their forwards gave their halves no room or field position at all.

Queensland’s big weapon was their back five- Blues 480 metres and Queensland 877. Dugan was 178m of their 480m. Hodges had 18 runs for 183m with 12 of those from dummy half for 118m. While Chambers ran 23 times for 242m with 6 times being kick returns and the rest one out like a forward. Queensland’s back five got them in great position to kick and attack.

New South Wales left edge was found out in game one. Cherry Evans plays on that side (right) for Manly and Cronk and Jono swapped a lot in game one- something they don’t normally do. Queensland always go left; Inglis had 21 possessions in game one with 14 of those coming in the attacking zone. I think Queensland need to go to the right more and DCE will demand the ball to get at that left edge.

Queensland will again exploit Woods who can be lazy- makes meters but isn’t too big on doing the little one percents in defence. Smith will go if he’s at marker. Cronk's try was a perfect example.

The bench is very interesting; in game one the Blues used their bench for 116 minutes in total at an average of 29 minutes each while Queensland used theirs for 93 minutes in total with average of 23 minutes each. Yet Queensland got more from their bench, they kept the momentum going in the second half and they didn’t miss a single tackle.

Queensland need to start better and New South Wales need to get more from their bench and back five.

It’s greasy and wet down here; Blues will play through the middle again and with Gallen make big metres in the hope that will get a better game from their halves. Queensland will attempt to play football but if they can’t I am still confident they can get the job done and wrap up the series.

Anybody else get sick of all the bullshit media this time of year ?

I can't stand all the rubbish articles the CM and DT publish about Origin to help sell their papers.

Honestly it's embarrassing, the people writing these articles don't even buy in to what they're writing.

Their editor probably just goes "write up some bullshit, with a turd on top lolz"

Watching the game at suncorp getting the origin star treatment hosted by Roy and HG

They didn't use the Dark Knight theme this time.. Instead, Time from Inception.

Well, my dad has been reading the papers so I don't need to worry about the commentary tonight. I won't be able to hear them.

I hope NSW bring the niggle. It's been a huge part of our success over the years as they focus on cheap shots instead of playing footy.

On a similar note, glad to see Gallen back. Firstly, because it helps inject some feeling into proceedings. Secondly, because it's always sweeter to add to his losing record.

We don't give a **** Paul!

Not what I wanted to see in the pre-game.

Pretty happy his first ever game he had his heart broken.

Wish he'd do something about the dick growing out of his forehead

It's going to be fucking midnight by the time this game kicks off..

Karl and Lisa will be doing the post game wrap up.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • sooticus
  • Shane Tronc
  • jd87
  • Brotherdu
  • Cavalo
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • ettybay
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.