Game Two

I'd go with Hadley.

At the very least he's experienced and has chemistry with the others. Gilbert is completely out of his depth and Thompson has no chemistry with anyone but Sats.

Bring up Big Pete (Psaltis).

I'd go with Hadley.

At the very least he's experienced and has chemistry with the others. Gilbert is completely out of his depth and Thompson has no chemistry with anyone but Sats.

You're dead to me...

Ray Warren in doubt to call this game.

If he is out, they HAVE to get Vossy.

Whatever happened between Vossy and 9 needs to be forgotten and they have to make the call that is right for the game.. That is Vossy commentating.

You're talking about channel nein ...yeah?

Not going to happen.

Vossy, Sterlo and Gus.

One can dream. As much as I hate Gus during Origin time he's the de facto voice of Rugby League.

NSW talk about the QLD grubby tactics.. And yet take a look at what Klemmer did.

It was just a normal push and shove between players but things escalated because Klemmer’s disgraceful antics.

Klemmer reached out to pull Sam Thaiday’s long hair with his left hand and then shoved his right hand in the Queensland forward’s mouth.

The Origin debutant then attempted to pull down hard and rip away at Thaiday’s jaw.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/sport/n...awl-goes-too-far/story-fnp0lyn6-1227393666152

That's the new way to punch someone in the RL. Grab their jersey and then push your fist into the other guys face.

**** you David Smith.

I'd go with Hadley.

GTFO.

I'll put it on mute and listen to the radio.

Do what I do...do the commentary yourself ! I continually call events before the dumb arses even notice them and then I congratulate myself on my cleverness while deriding the commentary teams ineptitude ! I vote me ....

Do what I do...do the commentary yourself ! I continually call events before the dumb arses even notice them and then I congratulate myself on my cleverness while deriding the commentary teams ineptitude ! I vote me ....

You should live stream your commentary so the rest of us can listen in :takdir:

11088357_1263824143632473_2289156313774584268_n.jpg

If Ray Hadley is calling the game that will be bullshit it will be one of the least enjoyable Origin games ever. I completely hate that loud mouth merkin. At least Thompson is enthusastic and does a decent job.

Easily better than Hadley and Gilbert I know it's not saying much but still

Yep Gallen at it again today calling Qld grubs and now we are disrespectful because Slater is playing with a crook shoulder, huh, WTF.

Does he know who his hooker is ? Fucking dumbass, if you're going to sling shit at least make it credible.

ROFL... Gallen the drug cheat grub, calling others grubs. :rofl:

Anybody else get sick of all the bullshit media this time of year ?

I can't stand all the rubbish articles the CM and DT publish about Origin to help sell their papers.

Yep Gallen at it again today calling Qld grubs and now we are disrespectful because Slater is playing with a crook shoulder, huh, WTF.

Does he know who his hooker is ? Fucking dumbass, if you're going to sling shit at least make it credible.

Maybe he should take a second to realise how Slater hurt his shoulder to begin with ...

Thats right it was a late hit from Beau Scott while he was on the ground in origin last year.

Yes i know NSW players would never do anything grubby, would they.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.