GF coverage *spoilers*

Is there even a crowd.. sounds like the stadiums empty. What a useless final.

Well done to Manly...but geez this is a snooze fest. I even just had a game on the xbox, did some stuff around the house. It is crap.

I thank the football god, that the Broncos didn't make the GF against this Manly side.

^That's the best bit about this miserable game icon_thumbs_u

it is a snore fest. No worse than last season. Result clear. But at least manly play entertaining football. Melbourne are so one dimensional.

What a surprise.. Matai injured..

This is awful..I'd rather watch Australian Idol...

I've never had much of a spot for Beaver... can't really take to him

But not only is it an awesome send off to win a GF but to score a try aswell. I'd say it must nearly be the last try of the match, but heck they just keep rolling them in.

that try was brilliant. If you don't like watching manly play like this, you don't like rugby league.

Actually Coxy, you're right. The last 5-8 minutes was entertaining. If you don't like that, you don't like RL

Farking brilliant!

GO MANLY!!!!!

WOW just WOW, some of those tries were just amazing and while I don't like Manly I'll give them full credit for what they have done, well done.

That's what rugby league should be like. The boring defensive style of game must stop.

Melbourne should have kicked to the wings more haha.

No but seriously, good on Manly. For me that's the next best thing to Broncos winning: Melbourne getting flogged in the GF.

I'll be gracious starting now.

Great to see Melbourne rolled in brilliant fashion, but i'm feeling quite uneasy at the moment.

I think the reality is setting in that I just spent an entire 80 minutes cheering on a Manly victory. Manly for God's sake, the team that everyone grows up swearing to death ride at all times and under all circumstances.

I don't know whether I should hand myself in to the local fuzz shop, fast for 40 days and nights, be forced to leopard crawl down Oxford street in hot pants, or something similar. Hopefully i'll never be put in this position again.

Still, a fantastic win. 40-0 is just ridiculous, and some awesome tries in there too.

Unread

Active Now

• Organix
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Lazza
  • Bish
  • jarro65
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.