Golf - Who Plays?

I've heard some of the bunkers at Brookwater are next level bullshit. It's on my list of things to do pretty soon.
I played my first round there as a member today. One of the bunkers is genuinely 5m deep, need to hit a flop shot just to get it out.

Was in NZ last week and played a round at Jacks Point. Truly remarkable golf course.

club champs starting this weekend at ashgrove. aiming not to come last and a top 15 finish in C grade haha.

just not sure i can put together 4 solid rounds.

yeah nah no good hey, 104 on day 1 and then 116 day 2 so club champs are gone for this year.

got round 3 tomorrow and round 4 next saturday.

had a lesson today at wantima and essentially i need to rework my entire swing, so that's going to be fantastic trying to replicate this tomorrow. may as well start now though and aim for 2025, wasn't going to improve keeping the old way.

77 off the stick today . Hand8cap will come into 10. Hoping to get to singles for the first time in the next couple of weeks

Wow just went to the range and tried to reinforce what I had learnt.

Getting an extra 20-30yards comparatively on each club. I know range balls and mats etc but was never hitting this far before.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • DrGee
  • Sproj
  • MrMoore
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • Accept
  • lynx000
  • Broncojim
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • Russell Coight
  • Porthoz
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.