PRE-GAME Grand Final - Broncos vs Cowboys v

Re: Grand Final - Broncos vs Cowboys

Nervous energy must be spent prior to the game, morning of, if she wants sex after a cowboys win
do it in your hand and say "here, is this what you're after" as you throw it at her.

I wont post the gif but..

k3pBSS2.jpg

WE'RE IN THE GF!!!!!!!! C'mon boys!!!!!!

I'm fairly confident we're about to win Premiership # 7. Our boys are fresher, fitter, they're oozing confidence from every orifice, nothing is going wrong for them and they have the best ever at the helm. We wouldn't even be overly hampered by Hodges absence. It would fucking suck donkey dick if the NRL actually did that to him though and I would never forgive them for it, but we have a ridiculous level of depth in the outside backs that it really won't matter. The crucial cogs for a premiership will all be present.

1. Boyd
6. Milf
7. Hunt
8. Thaiday
9. McC
10. Blair
13. Parker

We got dis. I'll be so drunk and high on Sunday night.

Last edited:

I think the week off will show itself to be the difference.

Pretty sure Reed had cramp. It's not the first time by a long way so this poluka is guessing.

It looked like a cramp.

He was clutching at the back of the leg and trying to stretch it. He couldn't bend it. It just looked like a really bad cramp.

Last edited:

when will the team head to Sydney?

Anyone have ideas on how to watch the game on an international flight with virgin? :S

I think the week off will show itself to be the difference.

I thought that the week off would have been cancelled out by a battering from the Roosters pack, but we started to run over the top of them early in the second half.

As for the Cowboys, they would have been very tired after the loss to Brisbane, but were never tired by Cronulla and had a tough first half against Melbourne only to then destroy them with attack in the second half. I don't think the week-off will change two much.

Travel could be the 1% difference in fitness between these two teams. Brisbane haven't been on a flight since they returned from the game against Souths in Round 25. The Cowboys, however, have had to go from Townsville to Brisbane to Townsville to Melbourne to Townsville to Sydney in this finals series, a much bigger schedule than Brisbane's Brisbane to Sydney flight.

Anyone have ideas on how to watch the game on an international flight with virgin? :S

Virgin don't allow standard Internet access beyond what their app gives you I don't think :-(

Just going to watch it off livestream when i get to my gf's sisters place in LA. Avoiding all spoilers in the meantime. . I will land 2am brisbane time. 10am there.

I was confident against the Roosters last week. I am more confident against the Cowboys. The biggest concern I have is Morgan. He's playing better than he did against us, and the Roosters game confirmed that the Milford/Reed combo can leak points in the right (wrong) circumstances.

I was confident against the Roosters last week. I am more confident against the Cowboys. The biggest concern I have is Morgan. He's playing better than he did against us, and the Roosters game confirmed that the Milford/Reed combo can leak points in the right (wrong) circumstances.

That's my only real worry to be honest.

Reed was guilty of trying too hard to help protect Milf from Ferguson last week.

I really don't think they need to do that as he's proven he can more than hold his own in defence these days.

All Milf needs to do is get a decent grab on Morgan and wait for the cavalry to arrive.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Aldo
  • NSW stables
  • RolledOates
  • Big Del
  • Gaz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Lazza
  • cento
  • Wild Horse
  • Sproj
  • Muros
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • Astro
  • Xzei
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Nightwatchman
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.