Greg Inglis signing thread.

Re: Greg Inglis walks away from...

Bucking Beads said:
audragon said:
(but then I would definitely try to lure Blake Ferguson also)

Seriously dude your a full blown tard. Ferguson is $hit, our juniors are going to be so much better than that sack of $hit.

Based on your general opinions in this forum while brushing aside your keyboard heroics, and given the fact you HNFC about RL, thank you for validating my point. eusa_think

ferguson would carve up in a decent side. great finisher

audragon said:
Bucking Beads said:
audragon said:
(but then I would definitely try to lure Blake Ferguson also)

Seriously dude your a full blown tard. Ferguson is $hit, our juniors are going to be so much better than that sack of $hit.

Based on your general opinions in this forum while brushing aside your keyboard heroics, and given the fact you HNFC about RL, thank you for validating my point. eusa_think

LOL, that hurts!

QUEENSLANDER said:
ferguson would carve up in a decent side. great finisher

Whilst I agree, I don't think the Broncos need to sign him. Most wingers would carve up in a decent side.

we are a decent side... yow yeh and winterstein are hardly carving up. ferguson just has a knack of finishing tries that most other wingers would not get close to

He also has a knack for overplaying his hand sometimes. But yes I agree, he's a quality winger with a bit of experience.

Deals off, Broncos made a very competitive offer and it was rejected, hes staying at the storm.

Anyone been watching Fox Sports news in the last two hours?? I just had a mate txt me who said Fox Sport news said the broncos have pulled out of the race for Ingliss. He is a Bulldogs fan so i hope he is bullshitting to piss me off!!!

Please dont be true!!

nopatience101 said:
Deals off, Broncos made a very competitive offer and it was rejected, hes staying at the storm.

Source?

FFS.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...t-of-deal-for-greg-inglis-20100712-107ex.html

Brisbane have pulled out of negotiations for NRL superstar Greg Inglis who is now almost certain to remain with Melbourne.

Inglis' manager Allan Gainey contacted the Broncos' general manager of football operations Andrew Gee today to inform him the offer made to the Queensland and Australian centre earlier in day was not enough to get him to Brisbane.

"They've knocked it back," Gee said.

insider gossip fail

According to the news, it's a very competitive offer and seemingly Inglis was keen, but apparently the Storm rejected it because it's not comparable with his current deal at the Storm. [icon_non

Someone please tell those MF's that his current deal is based on enormous cap rorting and cheating FFS! :evil:

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsarticl ... fault.aspx

audragon said:
According to the news, it's a very competitive offer and seemingly Inglis was keen, but apparently the Storm rejected it because it's not comparable with his current deal at the Storm. [icon_non

If this is the case, the NRL need to step in and tell the Storm to get stuffed.

hah. maybe open up another set of books for Inglis guys? hey?

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Gaz
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • ostin86
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • simplythebest
  • Nerd
  • Reds2011
  • jd87
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • spanky
  • mrtij
  • eggstar10
  • Dexter
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.