Greg Inglis signing thread.

Re: Greg Inglis walks away from...

Coxy said:
Donny said:
Really hope there is some confirmation of the Broncos signing Inglis today. Going totally off topic here but has anyone who likes a bit of a punt seen the latest Betfair odds for the 2010 Premiership. Broncos are now Second favourites to win the TROPHY :mrgreen:

But the NRL don't give out flags to premiers. We give out a trophy and rings...

Corretced [icon_wink

Donny said:
Coxy said:
Donny said:
Really hope there is some confirmation of the Broncos signing Inglis today. Going totally off topic here but has anyone who likes a bit of a punt seen the latest Betfair odds for the 2010 Premiership. Broncos are now Second favourites to win the TROPHY :mrgreen:

But the NRL don't give out flags to premiers. We give out a trophy and rings...

Corrected [icon_wink

Corrected.

Hehe just being a smart arse.

Interesting that the Broncos are 2nd favourites. I think that's overstating where our game is right now. We're still riding a WLWLW sequence.

It's ok I am going on Monday night and the girl is back in Newcastle so my streak will be tested again!

Coxy said:
Hehe just being a smart arse.

Interesting that the Broncos are 2nd favourites. I think that's overstating where our game is right now. We're still riding a WLWLW sequence.

I was very suprised TBH. The odds at the moment are weird if you ask me. The Dragons are paying like $3.15 then it blows out to the Broncos at $8.30 or something. There are a hell of a lot of teams between us and about $13.00.

I suppose that goes to show how open this years comp is. Without Melbourne in the comp its very hard to pick a winner.

The way the Warriors are defending and with how crap everyone else is going, I am seriously considering getting on them.

The Brizz said:
The way the Warriors are defending and with how crap everyone else is going, I am seriously considering getting on them.

I did, on coxys advice. I put a measly $3 on them at 41:1

I won a $200 bet on the World Cup final, think I will put it on the Broncos, even though I am already on for $100 at $21 icon_thumbs_u

The Brizz said:

I told QLDER to get on the Warriors 2 weeks ago when they were at like $41. He did.

Coxy said:
The Brizz said:

I told QLDER to get on the Warriors 2 weeks ago when they were at like $41. He did.

I cant bring myself to back another team to win a comp when the Broncos havent been knocked out.

I have never tipped against the broncos in any of the tipping comp's even if its when the baby broncos are playing and nobody gives us a chance in hell of winning.

Foordy said:
The Storm may still stand in our way of signing Inglis

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 66,00.html

those cheating scum bastards :evil:
I really don't pay much attention to all these reports. While the SMH talks about $575.000, Fox Sports blows out to $660.000.
Even if Melbourne has to top up Inglis salary, it will still enable them to keep the other 3, their young stars and guys like Blair, whom they need much harder than Inglis to be competitive...

Coxy said:
The Brizz said:

see 2 posts above urs!

Gainey confirmed several other clubs, including the Gold Coast, had contacted him but Inglis is adamant Brisbane is the only home he is seriously considering outside of Melbourne.

"(Titans boss) Michael Searle has been in touch today to reaffirm his club's interest, but even though it is only down the road, Greg seems more focused on being in Brisbane if he is going to move," Gainey said.

"That is where Sally's work is based and obviously Greg has a lot of friends at the Broncos from playing in the Queensland Origin team."

Well at least we know he doesnt want to go to another club. Its the Broncos or nothing :mrgreen:

Dirty Titans. We gave them Michaels.

I know who got the better deal there [icon_lol1.

Hahaha, i'm still angry at them for taking our best prospect ever!

Jeba said:
LOL Titans

When Michaels plays for the titans ill be doing these ones [icon_lol1. and then when he lets in his 100th try for the night ill be doing these ones [eusa_clap.gi

and the Titans will be doing these ones :oops:

Active Now

• Scorchie
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.