Haas - Off Field Dramas

Finally something he’s done that deserves punishment.

Should be four rounds back dated to the start of the season

I can’t hate on the kid though, young people are stupid.

I got done driving unregistered, got set a court date and then got done driving unregistered again, before my court date.

After my licence was suspended, I offered to pick my mum up when she was in a bind and got done driving unlicensed. This was like 12 years ago when I was approximately Payne’s age.

Last edited:
Obviously different incidents, but this should make all those questioning the Broncos hard line stance the first time they suspended him reconsider their view.

Given this latest indiscretion, it’d be safe to assume there’s more to the original story than any of us will ever know, but it would seem clear he might be starting to become a bit of a problem child, if he isn’t already.

Is this what happens when you give unproven kids million dollar contracts? I dont think we are going to be seeing him anytime soon.

Ohhhh.....fucken seriously!!!

WTF Mr Wolf !!! I'm hanging out for "the Payne"....get him on the fucken field!!

That's the problem (well, one of)...he's not playing. He needs to know he's working hard for something every weekend.

**** it ....the big dumb arse needs a fucken smack around the head........I'm in the car Wolfie

Where's he live!!

WTF Mr Wolf !!! I'm hanging out for "the Payne"....get him on the fucken field!!

That's the problem (well, one of)...he's not playing. He needs to know he's working hard for something every weekend.

**** it ....the big dumb arse needs a fucken smack around the head........I'm in the car Wolfie

Where's he live!!

He also needs to take his career more seriously.

Give him the year off. Make him go train and play with his QCUP side after his suspension. Obviously not mature enough to be considered for first grade, plus when we're fully healthy he's struggling to make the 17 anyway.

When Payne is fully healthy...he will demand selection. Glenn will have to be pushed aside.

EDIT: Someone pointed out the quality journalism already.

Last edited:
Who at the Broncos is charged with mindering these young dickheads.....?

you and others seem to want all the experience pushed out the door in favour of these young dickheads ... and if that happens you can expect this shit to occur more frequently

He also needs to take his career more seriously.

Kids are idiots (see my story above).

And with respect to the Haas family, it seems like he’s lacking some positive influences in his life.

Hopefully the club can provide him with that, but I think his time on the sidelines has been sufficient.

Kids are idiots (see my story above).

And with respect to the Haas family, it seems like he’s lacking some positive influences in his life.

Hopefully the club can provide him with that, but I think his time on the sidelines has been sufficient.

Maybe we underestimated Bennetts influence on him.

Where's he live!!

Redbank Plains

Case rested

Really interesting to see how the club handles this. Wack him with a 5k fine? Or do they continue their hardline stance against anything that's less acceptable and give him another couple of weeks off?

I really hope regardless of what happens that he's getting some support from somewhere, it doesn't take much for these young kids to get into the wrong head space and end up dave taylor 2.0.

I’m of the position his initial punishment was ridiculous

so what .... he broke the law while suspended ... he needs another couple of weeks added on at the very least ... and this time he can't blame his family

Last edited:

Active Now

• Astro
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrRobot
  • Scorchie
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.